SCP-106's PD Trench Shellshocked idea

One of the things to come out of WW1 along with Radical Larry was a new mental disorder named "Shell Shock" caused by bombardments and other traumatic events.
So I was thinking, D-9341 most likely hasn't seen the front lines so what if there was a slight chance our character started showing symptoms of being Shell-shocked?

Now from footage of Shell-shocked victims they seem to lack control of their movements, often trembling or falling down. In-Game, the player can probably just limp slightly and crouch from time-to-time for a few seconds before being able to stand again. The player can probably start hearing voices as well (Although I don't think hallucinations are part of Shell shock, this is just for spooks). Men yelling phrases such as "Doctor!" or "Watch the barbed wire!" while rifles crack and explosions roar in the background.

Information from :

[youtube]/watch?v=4gp8vIKM4mM[/youtube]
Last edited by Sic on Sat May 23, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

Re: SCP-106's PD Trench Shellshocked idea

D-7650 wrote:One of the things to come out of WW1 along with Radical Larry was a new mental disorder named "Shell Shock" caused by bombardments and other traumatic events.
So I was thinking, D-9341 most likely hasn't seen the front lines so what if there was a slight chance our character started showing symptoms of being Shell-shocked?

Now from footage of Shell-shocked victims they seem to lack control of their movements, often trembling or falling down. In-Game, the player can probably just limp slightly and crouch from time-to-time for a few seconds before being able to stand again. The player can probably start hearing voices as well (Although I don't think hallucinations are part of Shell shock, this is just for spooks). Men yelling phrases such as "Doctor!" or "Watch the barbed wire!" while rifles crack and explosions roar in the background.

Information from :

[youtube]/watch?v=4gp8vIKM4mM[/youtube]

Uhh, Shell-shocked.

Was this phrase from TMNT?
"Shell" A turtle's shell.
"Shocked" get rekt

Uhh.............

what the :duck: ?

So, you're saying that turtles are in the PD? Nice.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."