Re: Drawings needed for [REDACTED]

Airplane611 wrote:I told you, STOP trying to fight over me, Please, You're making ALL OF US look bad, Alright? We don't want to be humilated in here.
Look, we're not trying to "make you look bad" the only reason we act like this towards you is because of the expletive behavior you have exhibited, surely you can see that

Have you ever heard of the saying, "Treat others the way you want to be treated" ? I hope so

None of us want to start a fight, we just want you to understand how the rules work here
Welcome to the Pocket Dimension, may I take your order?

You've already been warned once about this fighting, but it seems that message hasn't sunken in. So from now on let's calm down and get this chat back on topic, anyone else continuing this argument, here or elsewhere, will be warned.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Airplane611 wrote:Plus, THAT VIDEO OFFENDED ME.

You'd better stop now, you're gonna face the consequences sooner or later, Let's just be calm.
If you want people to treat you better I highly suggest rethinking your attitude to these forums.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Why can't anybody play nice? If someone is acting overly aggressive, report the post and move on. Posting here explicitly just to ignite the argument is just as bad, if not worse. Any posts that are centered directly on Airplane611 with the intent to incite an argument or banning will result in a warning and a 1-day posting suspension. The topic's just asking for one thing, it's not very hard to do at that.
It slep time bunner.