Re: Drawings needed for [REDACTED]

WELL, ALRIGHT THEN!!!!! I JUST WANT TO GET MY DRAWINGS IN THE NEXT VERSION OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil: >:(
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:WELL, ALRIGHT THEN!!!!! I JUST WANT TO GET MY DRAWINGS IN THE NEXT VERSION OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil: >:(
Fucking.

Stop.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Airplane611 wrote:WELL, ALRIGHT THEN!!!!! I JUST WANT TO GET MY DRAWINGS IN THE NEXT VERSION OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Costaric 2.0 confirmed
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I'm going to ask you guys to please stop fighting over Airplane611. This is one of many accidental flamewar threads and i can't lock every one; especially since this one is a request from Regalis. Answering rudely and getting to his same level afterwards only makes the situation worse and doesn't make only him look bad. If he continues his behaviour he'll receive additional warnings.The same applies to anybody encouraging/fighting him.

Do not answer this section of the post and please move on after this tidy cute line of peace and love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

InnocentSam's one looks pretty neat!
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:I'm going to ask you guys to please stop fighting over Airplane611. This is one of many accidental flamewar threads and i can't lock every one; especially since this one is a request from Regalis. Answering rudely and getting to his same level afterwards only makes the situation worse and doesn't make only him look bad. If he continues his behaviour he'll receive additional warnings.The same applies to anybody encouraging/fighting him.

Do not answer this section of the post and please move on after this tidy cute line of peace and love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

InnocentSam's one looks pretty neat!
You're right, We shouldn't encourage his... "Immaturity" to grow along with ours. It does kinda make us look a bit... (no offense to anyone here) Immature ourselves

Thank you though for speaking the truth :)
Welcome to the Pocket Dimension, may I take your order?

Irontaco wrote:I'm going to ask you guys to please stop fighting over Airplane611. This is one of many accidental flamewar threads and i can't lock every one; especially since this one is a request from Regalis. Answering rudely and getting to his same level afterwards only makes the situation worse and doesn't make only him look bad. If he continues his behaviour he'll receive additional warnings.The same applies to anybody encouraging/fighting him.

Sure, one thing though, it is very hard to get along with Airplane since he posts random crap. Just saying.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)