Re: Drawings needed for [REDACTED]

hug0905 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Here's also a new link for the drawings

It represents SCP-079's plot, The text as shown says: "I don't think computers help" "He did it" referring that 079 was behind the breach
Was it really necessary to have the document template?

Also, it seems that you are being cheeky to me when I politely asked you to edit your post to merge your two posts. backseatmoderationintestifies

EDIT (directed to Airplane): Thank you
Um, your welcome, And I had an idea of making it on a empty document, The paper was drawn on it.

Guys! New drawings for [REDACTED], Alright, this one depicts 035, The text above says "He needs help"
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Then how the hell do I draw in real life then send it on the fucking internet? >:(
Several ways.

1. Take a high quality photo.
2. Use a scanner to convert it to an image file.
3. Just don't draw at all.

HOW AM I GONNA DO THAT?!?! I'M ON A LAPTOP, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE A HIGH QUALITY PHOTO FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING LAPTOP! >:( >:( >:( >:(
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Then how the hell do I draw in real life then send it on the fucking internet? >:(
Several ways.

HOW AM I GONNA DO THAT?!?! I'M ON A LAPTOP, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE A HIGH QUALITY PHOTO FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING LAPTOP! >:( >:( >:( >:(
Nope. Won't bother. Too much, too little time.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Airplane611 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Several ways.

CAMERA
CAMERA
CAMERA
CAMERA
CAMERA
CAMERA
CAMERA
CAMERA

+

SD CHIP
SD CHIP
SD CHIP