Re: Joke SCP document

Omniary wrote:You 'll be able to open .psds in GIMP, though don't expect to be able to edit any text fields.

Also, guys, please try to stay on the topic.

You can also open them in Paint.NET with the .PSD Importer Plugin. Really cool, if you ask me.

Ok, let me fill you in in what's wrong with this "Joke SCP" as well as a lot of your other suggestions. The problem is that this SCP is not a joke,there is just simply nothing here that can be considered a joke beyond that hideous handwriting (It took me forever to figure out it said "Never mention my enemies")and the fact that it is a ball of yarn that seems to mention your avatar, and by extension mentions you. Which brings me to my main point, the fact that it seems to be another self-insert. Not to be mean but I'm just going to put this bluntly, you are being way too egotistical to actually contribute to this game. Most of your suggestions have been self-inserts upon self-inserts, and your contributions have been nothing but saturations of already existing things in the game which were probably made for no other purpose than to make yourself a contributor, hoping for a bit of praise for your 2 seconds of work. I'm not saying this to insult you, I'm saying this to get it in your head that if you really want to contribute, you need to stop thinking about yourself and how you can sneak in a mention of yourself into the game, and actually think about how the game can be improved (beyond changing the color of something a little bit). So you got three options. 1.) Continue what you're doing and never get anywhere with it. 2.) Leave (Which I am in no way trying to push you to do) or 3.) If my words are true, then take this criticism to heart and let it improve you, not only as a contributor on this forum, but maybe also as a person.

Irontaco, please don't kill me.

not referring to Agent Ulgrin's line Look, man, I already have a life, Why are you making it difficult for me?
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:not referring to Agent Ulgrin's line Look, man, I already have a life, Why are you making it difficult for me?
I did it for you.

You're welcome.
This isn't a sign of fond friendship or whatever, I was just experimenting with the PNG template I made.
Also, "I already hate my job" is the quote.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:not referring to Agent Ulgrin's line Look, man, I already have a life, Why are you making it difficult for me?
I did it for you.

You're welcome.
This isn't a sign of fond friendship or whatever, I was just experimenting with the PNG template I made.
Also, "I already hate my job" is the quote.

Nice.

I hope everyone gets the juice reference.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.