Re: Joke SCP document

Making a substandard SCP and passing it off as a "joke SCP" doesn't make it any better. Not to mention that most joke SCPs are, well, funny. The wording is also almost too reminiscent of 066 and doesn't really show anything interesting, even with the extremely vague and (I'm guessing it's supposed to be) cryptic message.

It's also not really of good taste to put fan-made SCPs in CB, nor is it a good reason to write SCPs so they can get in the game. The point of writing an SCP is to share an particular oddity that's interesting enough to be its own independent thought, not so it can be added to a game. A lot of people new to SCP in general (and whom were introduced via CB) share this misconception, which is pretty unfortunate.
It slep time bunner.

Airplane611 wrote:Well, it is similar to my icon, Ugh, I just need a SCP paper template.
You mean Document template? Yes then, well, the document template you are using on this thread is the old template. The new document template is hidden around somewhere here. i fear that airplane is becoming another costaric
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Airplane611 wrote:Ugh, just give me a simple image so I can see the new document template.
You know texture editing is not going to be easy as opening up Microsoft Paint and just draw in it, you have to do more than that. Here, you will need an Adobe account to access it. When you sign in to your Adobe account, locate Adobe Photoshop CS2 and download it. You will need the product key, when is shown next to the download.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)