Re: Mockup Credits Sequence

CLgaming wrote:I don't think so, but maybe we could attach an animated image to a plane and have audio play in the background. Closest we maybe could get on Blitz3D.
Actually I think it's possible playing a video with Blitz3D (I didn't used this feature at all, but I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere some commands such as DrawMovie(), OpenMovie() and such). But maybe I'm wrong. But in my opinion it would be better doing it over code (you have a better performance and the quality would always be better because by using a movie, it's needed to be scaled up or down depending on the users resoultiuon and if you wan't to have it having a good quality then you need to render it with a high to very high resolution). By doing it over code you could also make some 3D elements in there.

EDIT: Blitz3D is capable of loading videos (I didn't tested it myself, but I know that because the game "Tecno the Base" actually uses some videos for multiply things), but as I already said, it isn't that good because of the resizing of the video (it could get pixelated).
Last edited by PXLSHN on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.