More to the intro

In my opinion. For the place to be the SCP foundation. There is not a lot of people. Here are some ideas.
1). A janitor cleaning up a stain on the floor (Room before 173 poster)
2). Guards talking to another Class-D in his cell (First hallway)
3). A FEMALE character (Room before 173 poster)
4). Two scientist having a conversation (Metal Hallway)
5). Guards shooting a Class-D when you walk by (Metal Hallway)
6). A cart down stairs (Room after the metal hallways) (Idea by Unity remake)
7). Guards carrying a dead Class-D (Room after the metal hallways)
8 ). A hazmat suit guy walking with another hazmat suit guy downstairs (Room after the metal hallways)

Some improvements
1). The computer the guy is on downstairs is actually ON
2). Calming music on the speakers
3). The guy that walks past downstairs is on a radio (Could add a cameo scp here)

That is all (If I posted this on the wrong section. I am very sorry)
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: More to the intro

OP wrote:-snip-
1). Could be nice, though that'd mean making more animations for the human model.
2). Agree.
3). I personally think we need to add a few females to the game in general. We have female SCP wiki members, so it would make sense.
4). I think maintenance workers would be more fitting here.
5). Unnecessary, it's already made clear that D-9341 is nothing more than trash to the Foundation.
6). Okey
7). See #5
8 ). Not sure what to say about this other than "okay."

Some improvements
1). YES
2). Maybe not.
3). No thanks.

Nice ideas overall :D
Last edited by CLgaming on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

All are pretty good suggestions imo. Only about half of them could be done though without creating new models or reanimating them, but the others could really add a sense of reality to the intro. The intro as it stands right now feels kinda, well, fake. It feels like you're just walking through an empty set piece when everybody's on break. It'd be nice if some of the closed doors were open and had actual rooms behind them (albeit with only enough features to look correct from outside them) but were blocked by guards.
It slep time bunner.

I could actually make a digital TV-like SCP Foundation logo texture for the computer, Here is the image!
NOTE: This is V.1 of the screen.

Hope you like it! :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:I could actually make a digital TV-like SCP Foundation logo texture for the computer, Here is the image!

That is good. The only thing needed would be a loading bar at the bottom.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Airplane611 wrote:I could actually make a digital TV-like SCP Foundation logo texture for the computer, Here is the image!
Spoiler

It's pretty nice, but it could use some polishing. I'd also add a login screen to it and maybe change the color to a white with a black logo. Something like this (I got this from an old post Garbo made):
Spoiler
Here's a link to the really old thread (2 years woot!) http://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2247
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.