Re: Changing SCP-066's model or just the textures

hnesto986532 wrote:AH! Another idea :idea: , add a health meter or something like that the player can view the health state of the himself :D
I see you are new here. But this is about 066, not a thread for ideas. Please make a new topic (But do not make it with just one or two sentences)

Also, the old 066 pic is back.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
hnesto986532 wrote:AH! Another idea :idea: , add a health meter or something like that the player can view the health state of the himself :D
I see you are new here. But this is about 066, not a thread for ideas. Please make a new topic (But do not make it with just one or two sentences)

Also, the old 066 pic is back.
So, I guess we can lock this topic now.

Hooray! That was resolved rather quickly. Though I find it strange the way they plugged the original author's blog.
Heyo! If you have any suggestions that don't fall under a specific topic like this one, you can post them here. If you feel like your idea is significant enough for its own thread, go ahead and create your own topic for it. You'll need 3 posts until you can make your own topics. Normally I'd remove your posts since they're not on topic, but you're just one post away from being able to create your own thread, so they'll stay (don't want to make it a chore for you to make 3 posts). I recommend posting in the introduction thread here if you want to.
It slep time bunner.