Changing SCP-066's model or just the textures

For the next big update, I think SCP-066's model or texture should be changed.

Why, you ask ? Because new photos have been added to the official article, see it there : http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-066

Yes, now SCP-066 is blue, and his eyes doesn't look organic, but completely made of ribbon. Now that the new picture is completely zoomed on his eye we don't exactly know what he really look like.

We could now make a new shape for the new model, and with maybe a new size ? Everything is possible now, share you thoughts about this.

Re: Changing SCP-066's model or just the textures

Well, that kind of sucks, even in the case of the article, since the new copyright friendly image of its current form doesn't even compare with the old one. I don't really think it's worth changing in CB to be honest, since I'm guessing the current images are just the best that have been found so far, and might get replaced later on.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Well, that kind of sucks, even in the case of the article, since the new copyright friendly image of its current form doesn't even compare with the old one. I don't really think it's worth changing in CB to be honest, since I'm guessing the current images are just the best that have been found so far, and might get replaced later on.
Yeah, I think you're right, I've looked the discussion page, and I saw that they hope that the copyright stuff is resolved, so there is small chance that the old image may comeback. There is many months to discuss before the next update, so this not really an emergency situation, so I guess we can Wait & See to be really sure about these images.

I'm still confused by their reasoning for taking it down. Apparently it was because they couldn't find the license of the original source, which is a really stupid reason to remove it. They should just keep it around and if the original owner happens to come by and complain about it then just take it down.

I have a suggestion to the game... My idea is that in the first launch of the game, appears a dialog to create a new profile (Like Call Of Duty or Need For Speed) and later, when a person is playing the game, be able to save the game in different slots of the profile. :)

This idea was occurred to me when I accidentally, I saved the game in a bad moment :D

I posting this on it because I can't create new topics :/

CommanderPro100 wrote:I'm still confused by their reasoning for taking it down. Apparently it was because they couldn't find the license of the original source, which is a really stupid reason to remove it. They should just keep it around and if the original owner happens to come by and complain about it then just take it down.
Yeah, I agree, it doesn't really take much stalking skills to find out where the creator/photographer of 066's original picture is. I'm going to ask an image team member about it late. However, the SCP Wiki appears to have some kind of fear of putting up photos and waiting for the original artist to roll by maybe because of SCP-173 and Izumi Kato.

MetroDelta wrote:For the next big update, I think SCP-066's model or texture should be changed.

Why, you ask ? Because new photos have been added to the official article, see it there : http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-066

Yes, now SCP-066 is blue, and his eyes doesn't look organic, but completely made of ribbon. Now that the new picture is completely zoomed on his eye we don't exactly know what he really look like.

We could now make a new shape for the new model, and with maybe a new size ? Everything is possible now, share you thoughts about this.
Spoiler
I don't even know what this is...
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.