Re: Menu Ambience music

I think the main menu music is fine - scary, quiet, and perfect. I can't think of another track that can replace the current one.

Serial Killer wrote:Va te faire enculé, I am French.
1 There is no need to be rude to him and be a faggot.

2. Maybe he wasn't talking to you, and he was speaking to the OP, if he was speaking to you, he would quote your message.

MetroDelta wrote:
Serial Killer wrote:Va te faire enculé, I am French.
1 There is no need to be rude to him and be a faggot.

2. Maybe he wasn't talking to you, and he was speaking to the OP, if he was speaking to you, he would quote your message.
Doesn't number 1 also apply to child muncher. Especially considering how he was speaking English, just not as well as he wanted.

Also while we're slightly derailed here, I kind of want to confront Serial Killer about something real quick. Change the name of your game. You shouldn't make a game and claim that it's a sequel to something else without being the creator, or somehow receiving permission from the creator. All it would end up being is a cheap attention getting tactic and is extremely disrespectful to the original game, and by extension, the creator.

And now for something on topic, the menu ambiance is fine, and putting something as unsubtle as rock or metal or whatever would be unfitting (I'm not even sure you could call it ambiance any more)

Awesomeguy147 wrote:Also while we're slightly derailed here, I kind of want to confront Serial Killer about something real quick. Change the name of your game. You shouldn't make a game and claim that it's a sequel to something else without being the creator, or somehow receiving permission from the creator. All it would end up being is a cheap attention getting tactic and is extremely disrespectful to the original game, and by extension, the creator.
If I could suggest something, just add a subtitle to it. SCP:CB - SCIENTIST EDITION, as an example.

(I promise this will be the only post I will make in this thread about this)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time