A "suicide" command

When there is no more to do, or you get lost, a "suicide" command to go again where have you saved the game.

Player: *playing*

Player: ¿How I get here? I'm lost!!! I wanna to get back to my last saved game. How can I do it????

Player: What more remains?, :roll: *exit the game and wait a boring time to load again*

:)

Re: A "suicide" command

hnesto986532 wrote:When there is no more to do, or you get lost, a "suicide" command to go again where have you saved the game.

Player: ¿How I get here? I'm lost!!! I wanna to get back to my last saved game. How can I do it????

Player: What more remains?, :roll: *exit the game and wait a boring time to load again*

This is not needed. We have noclip, and teleport for these problems
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
hnesto986532 wrote:When there is no more to do, or you get lost, a "suicide" command to go again where have you saved the game.

No, don't even use that "We have noclip and teleport for this" excuse because there's some here that like to get full immersion of the game without use of cheat commands. I'm not for this suicide idea because it's pointless since you'll eventually die by an SCP or the other active NPC's anyways.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

++Focus++ wrote:
slender1200 wrote:

No, don't even use that "We have noclip and teleport for this" excuse because there's some here that like to get full immersion of the game without use of cheat commands. I'm not for this suicide idea because it's pointless since you'll eventually die by an SCP or the other active NPC's anyways.
A suicide COMMAND is a cheat
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

hnesto986532 wrote:Ok. Then reformulating, "Add a Suicide button in the pause menu" :)
Still a cheat.
hnesto986532 wrote:No, don't even use that "We have noclip and teleport for this" excuse because there's some here that like to get full immersion of the game without use of cheat commands. I'm not for this suicide idea because it's pointless since you'll eventually die by an SCP or the other active NPC's anyways.
Wait, so the player gets full immersion from committing suicide, then coming back to life? :roll:

++Focus++ wrote:
slender1200 wrote:

Okay. Then i will wait a lot of minutes for a SCP to kill me to load again the save game? It's boring. :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

There aren't a lot of times you want to reload your save for no reason other than to reload it. Even if you're lost, you're never lost for too long. Even if the map is a goddamn maze, I've rarely found situations where I'm lost to the point of having to reload a save. And when that ever did happen, I just closed my eyes and waited for 173 or 106 to spawn on me. Either way, if you really want that to be a feature, I could cook that up in maybe a few seconds in IDEal.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.