Windows 10 problem

Playing SCP CB on my configuration on Windows 10 happens to produce some strange graphic errors. The only way that i found was to delete CompatData%(12, 0) from source and it ran smoothly and without errors.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Re: Windows 10 problem

Hisamera wrote:Playing SCP CB on my configuration on Windows 10 happens to produce some strange graphic errors. The only way that i found was to delete CompatData%(12, 0) from source and it ran smoothly and without errors.
By Graphic Error, do you mean that Black sort of band-like graphical artifact that shows up in the middle-ish region of the screen when you look around or move about? If so then I got this graphical error myself.

I was getting this in Full Screen Mode and was unsure how to fix this, but when I play the game in Windowed Mode, it seems to have stopped.

I figured it was either Full Screen Mode or the fact that i bumped up the Gamma a Little to make the game a bit more visible while I played.

It only started happening when i played after the Windows 10 Upgrade as well.
From Intake Log for D-7165-68, Male, Caucasian, Age 28:
Dr. ██████ : "Do you know why you are here? Do you know how you came to be here?"
D-7165-68 : "Not really Doc. One moment I was watching the lethal injection pumps drop, the next I was still alive and here."