Re: New model for SCP-513-1

SyphenTV wrote:
D-9999 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:So what your saying, is that anything with abnormally large hands can fit SCP-513-1? So someone who models a 3D Stick figure with big hands can classify it as 513-1?

Sweet.
Gee, don't have to be so rude. Cut him some slack, you know what he meant, and so did everyone else. Besides, this is no way to treat a new member.
I wasn't being rude. It was also a semi-legit question.
Well, people could easily misinterpret that as being rude. As I read it, I imagine a snarky and sarcastic dude saying that. Don't do anything that could be seen in another way. Be nice to the new people on the forum. They control the fate of the forum. Be careful. It's a scary world.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

ThePlayaJam765 wrote:Like I said. This doesn't have to go in the game. It was just an idea to see how well I could modify the texture of 096.
Let me just say this now. Some smart ass is probably going to correct me with this, but unless it's something you're actually wanting to see in the game, there's pretty much no point at all of posting this on collaboration. You might want to save textures for testing/practice purposes for yourself.
Also, the texture isn't really needed unless you want to make a new pose for 096, or even a shaking animation. We don't really need this beacause the player hardly even sees 513-1 for a split second, and the player is usually being pissed off/annoyed at 513-1 instead of worrying about his hands.

Note that normally I wouldn't add on to an ongoing aggresive-ish (it is, before you say it isn't), but I've been replied to and haven't replied back.

@CommanderMark I was basically telling Syphen to lay off a bit because he's a new member and... Basically what D-9999 said for his other comment.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote: @CommanderMark I was basically telling Syphen to lay off a bit because he's a new member and......
Mhmm, so I should lay-off when I was saying my opinion, that it looked like a bunch of poorly made rocks plastered to SCP-096?

And you used the excuse that he had a Class-D ranking, which doesn't work since, well, you know, ranking has nothing to do with skill.