New model for SCP-513-1

I wanted to create something new for the game: SCP: Containment Breach

What I did was I took the current SCP-096 model and made a new texture and transformed it into SCP-513-1.

You can view the main texture sheet here:
Spoiler
Here is the texture applied on the model here. I used a different texture for the eyes aswell.
Spoiler
And last but not least: The download link

https://www.mediafire.com/?rpb6t6igy67v9dq

(To Regalis: You don't have to put this in the game. Its just an idea! :) )

Re: New model for SCP-513-1

slender1200 wrote:He would probably never reuse a model just with a different texture.
SCP-178-1.
OP wrote:I wanted to create something new for the game: SCP: Containment Breach

What I did was I took the current SCP-096 model and made a new texture and transformed it into SCP-513-1.
If I'm not horribly mistaken, we have a million different submissions of 513 models right next to our display case of submissions to 106. Not to mention that 513-1 has its own unique model already.
Nice texture though.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
slender1200 wrote:He would probably never reuse a model just with a different texture.
SCP-178-1.
OP wrote:I wanted to create something new for the game: SCP: Containment Breach

If I'm not horribly mistaken, we have a million different submissions of 513 models right next to our display case of submissions to 106. Not to mention that 513-1 has its own unique model already.
Nice texture though.
I didn't say that he had to put it in the game. I just wanted to see if I could transform 096 into 513-1.

SyphenTV wrote:It looks like a poorly made rocks applied onto SCP-096's skin.
This guy still has Class-D ranking. At least he's not trying to get his own drink into the game that features himself. coughairplanecough
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:It looks like a poorly made rocks applied onto SCP-096's skin.
This guy still has Class-D ranking. At least he's not trying to get his own drink into the game that features himself. coughairplanecough
Forum ranking has nothing to do with skill.