Patch Notes?

Would be nice to have patch notes every time a new patch comes out, to see what have been changed, also this would be good to keep a log in case something haves to be undone(you know, for a way of having them organized and to be easy to track in case anybody needs it).
Inspiration is our best weapon.

Re: Patch Notes?

CostaRic wrote:Would be nice to have patch notes every time a new patch comes out, to see what have been changed, also this would be good to keep a log in case something haves to be undone(you know, for a way of having them organized and to be easy to track in case anybody needs it).

There already is, look in the bug reports section, there is a changlist on both the main page and in the game folder.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Re: Patch Notes?

WhiteAce wrote:
CostaRic wrote:Would be nice to have patch notes every time a new patch comes out, to see what have been changed, also this would be good to keep a log in case something haves to be undone(you know, for a way of having them organized and to be easy to track in case anybody needs it).

There already is, look in the bug reports section, there is a changlist on both the main page and in the game folder.
What I meant, it was more like a complete patch note, from v.0.1 to the current version, just for further revision. Also with this I hope to make to create some pages about this patches, so each feature of the game can be categorized into it's respective version.

EDIT:
Nvm, I found the changelist.txt file, sry for the inconvinience... and thanks for the info... :oops:
Inspiration is our best weapon.