Re: Various SCPs labels

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:I made a "concept" of 103-FR Chamber in minecraft want to see it ?
Yes i would love to see it (download Fossils And Archeology which is for 1.7.0 and add a Mosasaur for even more awsome)
Guess what ? i already put a mosasaurs in the chambers

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:I made a "concept" of 103-FR Chamber in minecraft want to see it ?
Yes i would love to see it (download Fossils And Archeology which is for 1.7.0 and add a Mosasaur for even more awsome)
Fossils And Archaeology or Jurassicraft? (the mod that adds like Indominus and Scaled Raptors)
Another thing we need if you ask me is Season Three SCPs, i would adore to see them (there are not as many that would suit the game compared to the past two season though, alot more places and phenomenon.)
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: Yes i would love to see it (download Fossils And Archeology which is for 1.7.0 and add a Mosasaur for even more awsome)
Fossils And Archaeology or Jurassicraft? (the mod that adds like Indominus and Scaled Raptors)
Another thing we need if you ask me is Season Three SCPs, i would adore to see them (there are not as many that would suit the game compared to the past two season though, alot more places and phenomenon.)
True, here's 103-FRs chamber
Spoiler
and 3 more labels

SCP-124-FR [Dragons?]:
Spoiler
SCP-155 [ Infinite Speed Computer]:
Spoiler
SCP-1032-RU: [Vengeful apple]:
Spoiler
Last edited by DL_Baryonyx on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:
and 3 more labels

SCP-124-FR [Dragons?]:
What a marvellous Containment Chamber, you could make a great SCP map with skills like that, and it is nice that water has to be crossed, and that it's a "two way" SCP, a great way to prevent people avoiding it, as 008 or 079 (its probably HCZ) are required, maybe one of those can be at the other side (it would be 50/50 chance, with SCP-103-FR being an important SCP in that regards (if there was a sewer that the players could explore, it would be nice to see that the creature has escaped containment and is waiting for D-9341 to go into the water , they would have to get to the other side to escape the facility and trigger a new ending, where they get out "safely" 103-FR escapes along with them, and could have killed the D after the game ends.)

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: Fossils And Archaeology or Jurassicraft? (the mod that adds like Indominus and Scaled Raptors)
and 3 more labels

SCP-124-FR [Dragons?]:
What a marvellous Containment Chamber, you could make a great SCP map with skills like that, and it is nice that water has to be crossed, and that it's a "two way" SCP, a great way to prevent people avoiding it, as 008 or 079 (its probably HCZ) are required, maybe one of those can be at the other side (it would be 50/50 chance, with SCP-103-FR being an important SCP in that regards (if there was a sewer that the players could explore, it would be nice to see that the creature has escaped containment and is waiting for D-9341 to go into the water , they would have to get to the other side to escape the facility and trigger a new ending, where they get out "safely" 103-FR escapes along with them, and could have killed the D after the game ends.)
Well from waht i understand SCP-103-FR is divided in 2 forms the Alpha and Beta theorys, According to Alpha theory, SCP-103-EN is the identical representation in scale 1: 1 of a Mosasaurus hoffmannii. People believing in this theory behave in the presence of SCP-103-EN as having an artistic representation of this creature and will tend to make judgments about the quality of that representation.

According to Beta theory, SCP-103-FR is a living specimen Mosasaurus hoffmannii. Subjects believing in this hypothesis behave in the presence of SCP-103-EN As with any dangerous large animal, and show mostly signs of anxiety or fear. Despite the implications of this hypothesis, SCP-103-EN does not appear to be affected by a lack of food, or a small living space. It does not seem to want or be able to move, although it is not verifiable because of its effect.

The distribution of subjects by both cases is about 60% to 40% (tests carried out on 200 individuals). The subjects of the analyzes could highlight parameters that could condition the selected hypothesis.

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote: True, here's 103-FRs chamber
and 3 more labels

SCP-124-FR [Dragons?]:
Well from waht i understand SCP-103-FR is divided in 2 forms the Alpha and Beta theorys, According to Alpha theory, SCP-103-EN is the identical representation in scale 1: 1 of a Mosasaurus hoffmannii. People believing in this theory behave in the presence of SCP-103-EN as having an artistic representation of this creature and will tend to make judgments about the quality of that representation.

According to Beta theory, SCP-103-FR is a living specimen Mosasaurus hoffmannii. Subjects believing in this hypothesis behave in the presence of SCP-103-EN As with any dangerous large animal, and show mostly signs of anxiety or fear. Despite the implications of this hypothesis, SCP-103-EN does not appear to be affected by a lack of food, or a small living space. It does not seem to want or be able to move, although it is not verifiable because of its effect.

The distribution of subjects by both cases is about 60% to 40% (tests carried out on 200 individuals). The subjects of the analyzes could highlight parameters that could condition the selected hypothesis.
I am kinda leaning towards B, but i like to think that it lies in wait for prey to swim close to its mouth.

DL_Baryonyx wrote:Well if 103-FR is added into the game (i don't think) there's should be a chance that you're an Alpha or Beta, which Beta would be more common
Yeah, thats sounds like a good idea. (also, how did you make the SCP logos, i dont know how to grey out the SCP image) (also, what series three SCPs do you want inn this game, i really want SCP-2006 and 2999, mainly because they are the Series 3 SCPs i have known about the longest and would know how they would work. trust me i wouldn't know how to implement SCP-2372, since i dont know it)

DL_Baryonyx wrote:Well if 103-FR is added into the game (i don't think) there's should be a chance that you're an Alpha or Beta, which Beta would be more common
Yeah, thats sounds like a good idea. (also, how did you make the SCP logos, i dont know how to grey out the SCP image)
well i just take the pictures that go with the SCP for example let's take 025-FR in go to GIMP I put the pictures gray and i take a label like 005 from BoH, i replace the pictures of 005 by 025-FR i change the text by 025-FR and there you

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
Yeah, thats sounds like a good idea. (also, how did you make the SCP logos, i dont know how to grey out the SCP image)
well i just take the pictures that go with the SCP for example let's take 025-FR in go to GIMP I put the pictures gray and i take a label like 005 from BoH, i replace the pictures of 005 by 025-FR i change the text by 025-FR and there you
Unfortunately, i dont have Gimp, or a Windows (i have a Mac), but it seems like a fun and simple process.