Re: SCP-772 Model Discussion

Omniary wrote:If Regalis is most certainly contemplating putting them in, I'd be happy to provide some sounds. Some idle buzzing, and attacking noises? What I have in mind the noises themselves, would be metallic-like clicking noises. (see tracker jackers from THG movie for something similar) Edit: Here they are, the titles are probably self-explanatory as what they are necessarily. https://soundcloud.com/redacted-2/sets/ ... itic-wasps
Regalis wrote:I think there could be maybe half a dozen of them randomly placed around the map, and while they wouldn't be a major threat themselves (their attacks could just cause some minor bleeding), they would force the player to rush out of the room, which can be dangerous if SCP-173 or something else is in the next room...
I think they should be a bit more deadly. If you don't use a first aid kit on them, you'll receive messages like,

"The wound is swelling."

"There's something writhing under your skin."

"You feel a gnawing beneath the gash."

"Something is spreading."

Your screen will blur, and you'll limp as if you've been shot multiple times. Eventually, you'll get one last message, along the lines of,

"Something is making it's way past your ribs.", and you'll collapse.
The thought of having such large insects crawling in your skin makes my skin crawl and my hair rise.

I would take a neck breaking from 173 any day, just to get rid of the pain from the insects.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:-snap-
It would be totally awesome. I am just reading it on forum, but I am already scared. In game this would be a nightmare fuel.
Oh, I hate it when people just can't remember my name. I'm [REDACTED], morons.

I like the idea of them being able to infect you with larvae after you get attacked; perhaps the player can bleed too? Larvae sounds more like major jimmy rustling though :D

It is possible for them to do that as well, I think in 772's diary description that the one Doctor guy got infected from an attack on him from 772.

Maybe smoke could slow them? Or maybe make them flee?

The idea of larvae crawling under your skin...Oh my god it would so freaking creepy...
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Me: You are not getting out! *Pops on gasmask as gas starts flooding in*
772: Bzz? :shock: *dead*
Aspiefox: The Forum Phox (Phoenix Fox).
Aspergers Flavoured

If they are added, then I really hope they won't be free roaming enemies or something that you absolutely have to pass by. I think the wasps would be somewhat annoying personally.

ndi05 wrote:That is a quite impressive model, well done but i don't think it would fit the game :?
Agreed. It almost seems to OP. It would be like letting 682 roam around.