For the SCP-999 lovers? (adding 999 to the game)

Hello, me and a friend were discussing not so long ago about how some other SCPs could be added to the game.
I was thinking if SCP-999 could be added in a gate B ending, chosen randomly by the game, like a event.

SCP-999 would go to 682 at gate B and trigger the laugh wave, unique ending?
I don't know. But the event only happens if nukes are disabled. :079_2:

Re: For the SCP-999 lovers? (adding 999 to the game)

I reckon this sounds like a great idea,(Being that I am his friend and I also have another suggestion) and that SCP-999 should be roaming around the facility on its own, and if it spots you it will start to slime towards you, grabbing you. What would happen next is that you would start to slow down and laugh. The laughing would get louder as 999 kept hold of you, and you must struggle to get out of its grasp (running, walking, etc) I would love to see SCP-999 in this game, because I really love it. I do hope our suggestions get accepted into the game.

Re: For the SCP-999 lovers? (adding 999 to the game)

RowdyNoot wrote:Hello, me and a friend were discussing not so long ago about how some other SCPs could be added to the game.
I was thinking if SCP-999 could be added in a gate B ending, chosen randomly by the game, like a event.

SCP-999 would go to 682 at gate B and trigger the laugh wave, unique ending?
I don't know. But the event only happens if nukes are disabled. :079_2:
Okay, I don't want an ending with SCP-999, but he can roam around the facility and approach you and tickle you which would slow you down if you encounter him. And you can escape by running enough.