Re: 096 Suggestions?

I suggest the use of 339 in stopping 096. You find 339 and carry it in its soundproof case. When you find 096, you take set it down and take off the case. Look at 096's face. Then stand perfectly still. The noise made by 096 would activate it, and 096 would be running, causing 339 to kill it. Then you would have to stay still for roughly 25 seconds, and you could move again. This could also protect you from 173, but could not be used on 173 like this as it does not make a loud/high-pitched of a sound.

chris0matic wrote:
Lotims wrote:One thing I think would be a cool idea for 096 would be a trail leading to his room. Such as you stumble across a body ripped into pieces and blood everywhere in some random corridor, then a door that looks like it was either forced open (It could be half open with sparks going off), or it could be lying on the ground. Once you go through that door you will follow what appears the path SCP-096 took to get to the body. It would be a cool, clever scare. The path can lead right to the room SCP-096 is found in right now. It would also be cool if at times that path would be the ONLY way through, such as to reach Gate B or so. That way it would give the player almost a sense of having to face their fears and go through the horrible path.
096 Never leaves traces of his victims...
What about blood then? The room he is found in has blood all over the floor.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Lotims wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
Lotims wrote:One thing I think would be a cool idea for 096 would be a trail leading to his room. Such as you stumble across a body ripped into pieces and blood everywhere in some random corridor, then a door that looks like it was either forced open (It could be half open with sparks going off), or it could be lying on the ground. Once you go through that door you will follow what appears the path SCP-096 took to get to the body. It would be a cool, clever scare. The path can lead right to the room SCP-096 is found in right now. It would also be cool if at times that path would be the ONLY way through, such as to reach Gate B or so. That way it would give the player almost a sense of having to face their fears and go through the horrible path.
096 Never leaves traces of his victims...
What about blood then? The room he is found in has blood all over the floor.
Read the article...

Read the article...[/quote]
I have, several times, long before it was released in the game. That is why I thought it was strange that there was blood all over the floor in the room you find him in (in the game). Maybe it was included like that just to show the realization of how dangerous it is, or maybe it was just a simple mistake, either way, I was making my suggestion based off that. Still doesn't mean it wouldn't leave a trace behind, such as doors smashed or any type of destruction 096 made on the way to 096-1. Just a suggestion. I thought you were asking for suggestions based off of SCP:CB. :)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Don't like how it would be a jump scare :/ Maybe if you had him running by, you'd hear the screaming and yelling of the poor fellow in the distance, and it would get closer and closer till he finally runs by, 96 on his tail.

You could also have a path of destruction lead into one of his spawn locations.

I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, but:

Something needs to be done about his running animation. His scream was fixed and now it's scary as hell, and you're probably working on the skin. But no matter what his appearance is, I simply can not take him seriously while he runs like that.

While blood is technically a "trace" of the subject, it's a liquid and it would be weird for 096 to tear apart and eat his victim, and then scour for every drop of blood. I think trace means body parts ane clothes.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Omniary wrote:He'll actually be receiving a new model quite soon, the running animation has been changed a bit from what I've seen.
I'm not sure whether to be happy or scared. When's the next update coming out? At least, the next big one? Probably with 096's new features and 860?