ATTENTION! IDEAS NEEDED FOR 860!

NO MORE IDEAS OR SOUND FILES NEEDED! DONT RECOMMEND PLEASE! MOD PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD!

Psst? want a secret? 860 is Currently in Modeling. Now, We need Ideas for The Landscape. What scenes should you see? How the landscape should be for areas? Just throw your ideas. The monsters Main Model is already done so we dont need ideas for him. And if youa sk, We cant show pictures. We want it to suprise you. So im sorry. Anyways. Give the ideas!
Last edited by chris0matic on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: ATTENTION! IDEAS NEEDED FOR 860!

glitchking1221 wrote:Using ideas from the past forum, I think there should be just a straight path with trees thick enough to not be able to pass, forks in the road, the correct way being random.
1. The first one is a no.

2. These are being discussed and we are not sure weather to add them or not. For now, No.

Keep The ideas Coming!

Irontaco wrote:Why are you saying ''We'' if you are the only one doing them?
Please stay on topic! And me and mirocaine are Discussing the ideas before i make them. Hes like my final Draft. he tells me if the idea is good to use or not.

Destructoid wrote:Erm, make the fog blue. Hallucinations, something drawing you to walk beyond the path.
OK, I cant control over these. just ideas for the pieces. Like what you should see. No Particles or hallucionations.

Make the trees..... realistic. No but seriously, what's the monster gonna look like? Mirocaine said it would be Moonsaber's second concept.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!