Re: ATTENTION! IDEAS NEEDED FOR 860!

Maybe a stalker in the forest. Not like Slenderman.. but something watching you and making some strange noises. And you can find some bodies in the trees, maybe some Class-Ds? And a whisper, of something saying "You are the next"

Sorry for my bad english, I am Brazilian.. I think I said it before..a lot XD

Rox wrote:Maybe a stalker in the forest. Not like Slenderman.. but something watching you and making some strange noises. And you can find some bodies in the trees, maybe some Class-Ds? And a whisper, of something saying "You are the next"

well, Good idea! The creature is already made. Bodys are not canon. This Creature will have Loud and long distorted howls and growling.

chris0matic wrote:
Rox wrote:Maybe a stalker in the forest. Not like Slenderman.. but something watching you and making some strange noises. And you can find some bodies in the trees, maybe some Class-Ds? And a whisper, of something saying "You are the next"

well, Good idea! The creature is already made. Bodys are not canon. This Creature will have Loud and long distorted howls and growling.
That's good! I really want to go this forest and see what the hell is happening there

That's good! I really want to go this forest and see what the hell is happening there
Oh no you wont. It isnt going to be pretty. The fact that we are not showing you the creatures shape or so is the scariest part. It is not Doggy like. It is Horrific To the point where you would quit. Rather the fact that his long distorted howls Happen less than midway is another thing. He is not a happy fella. He will scare you. Trust me!

Destructoid wrote:I make good long distorted howls! If you need something e-mail me!
heres the sound files made. KNOWONE ELSE TRY THIS! This is Destructors job. Anyways, Heres the sounds That i believe should be done.

-Loudish Footsteps.
-Growling (3 Different sounds)
-Some Sinister sayings (optional) such as
>Behind you
>Im here
>Turn Around
>Dont go.
Ambiance of the woods. No Music type. Just forest sounds.

PM them to me when done.
Last edited by chris0matic on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.