Re: ATTENTION! IDEAS NEEDED FOR 860!

Here some ideas.

- The wiki doesn't say if the trail is straight forward or not, from the image, is kinda straight.
- If the player strays from the trail, or does nothing when he enter SCP 860-1, he will be killed.
- I think the ground level should be plane in a way that if the player strays out of the trail, he can not find the way back.
- If you stray out of the trailer for some distance, you will quickly become lost as said, then after you are killed by the "monster" in some kind of scare.
- Randomly the trail can split in two ways, one of them is a cobblestone trail. Maybe the cobblestone one leads to [DATA EXPUNGED].
- If the player does not stray away from the trail, follows the right path (if multiple appear) he will find the another concrete wall with the door.
- Perhaps the meter of how much is the "monster" close, could like this: When he's far away the mist will be a white blue color and there will be almost no sounds, apart from the wind in the leaves and the footsteps, the closer the "monster" gets, more dark red the mist turns, more voices, roars and footsteps around the player will be heard, when the dark red limit reaches, the "monster" appears, jumping at the player and then killing him.

Resume: The player must get in and get out of SCP 860-1 quickly if he want to survive, if you stray or wait too much you die, simple as that. The death would in kind of a warned jumpscare, since the fog shows how much is the "monster" is close.

There are these 2 sounds in the wiki of the documents of SCP 860-1:
http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--file ... review.wav
http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--file ... XX%202.wav
The zueira never ends

Re: ATTENTION! IDEAS NEEDED FOR 860!

Hmm, I think it'd be better to just create new sounds rather than re-used the ones from the article.

I made some 860-1 monster roaring sounds a while ago on the old forum.

And I don't understand. Do you want me to close this thread, like it says in the OP? Because it seems the discussion is still going on. I'll keep it open for now, if you need confirmation to lock it.
It slep time bunner.