Re: Video/Film Requests

Destructoid wrote:Err, not really, Regalis is pretty secretive and not even he reveals too many details to his modellers and stuff although, he leaves new content in the GFX and SFX folder before updates sometimes, and through a nice little b3d viewer I saw SCP-650's room.
Screenshots?

Not that I don't trust you, it's just that I'm legitimately interested to see 650 be implemented if it can.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Err, not really, Regalis is pretty secretive and not even he reveals too many details to his modellers and stuff although, he leaves new content in the GFX and SFX folder before updates sometimes, and through a nice little b3d viewer I saw SCP-650's room.
Screenshots?

Not that I don't trust you, it's just that I'm legitimately interested to see 650 be implemented if it can.
Download a b3d viewer and look at "statueroom" in the map folder.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

MonocleBios wrote:If you can't contact Regalis, I can show you how to make an appropriate memory edit for 0.6.4 in Cheat Engine.
Thanks! I got a hold of him though. He said he will just write upload the code for the newer version and send me a link to it on Friday :) Thanks though!
Wow, Just saw it. It actually looks pretty cool! Do you think it'll be up for 6.5?
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Lotims wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:If you can't contact Regalis, I can show you how to make an appropriate memory edit for 0.6.4 in Cheat Engine.
Thanks! I got a hold of him though. He said he will just write upload the code for the newer version and send me a link to it on Friday :) Thanks though!
Wow, Just saw it. It actually looks pretty cool! Do you think it'll be up for 6.5?
Or 0.7.0? Hint, hint, wink, wink.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Lotims wrote:
I am actually really excited for 0.7.0,
Off-topic:
by chance do you know if SCP-096 is getting a new model? I was wondering if the current one is just a placeholder, or if it is more permanent?
The new model's probably going to be in by the next update. There's a thread in this sub-forum on it.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Lotims wrote:
I am actually really excited for 0.7.0,
Off-topic:
by chance do you know if SCP-096 is getting a new model? I was wondering if the current one is just a placeholder, or if it is more permanent?
The new model's probably going to be in by the next update. There's a thread in this sub-forum on it.
Cool! I was just wondering this because last play through (while I was recording for the trailer) I noticed the 096 model looked a little unfinished almost. So then should I wait until the new model is up in the new update to get SCP-096? I have several VERY scary cinematic shots of him, which give me the chills when I watch them. If I can make those any scarier with a newer model I would love to know! :) When will the new update be then?
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

Lotims wrote:
Omniary wrote:
Lotims wrote:I am actually really excited for 0.7.0,
Off-topic:
Cool! I was just wondering this because last play through (while I was recording for the trailer) I noticed the 096 model looked a little unfinished almost. So then should I wait until the new model is up in the new update to get SCP-096? I have several VERY scary cinematic shots of him, which give me the chills when I watch them. If I can make those any scarier with a newer model I would love to know! :) When will the new update be then?
Yes, I'd suggest waiting for the new model. It'll sure be worth it. :3

Oh, and this is totally (mostly) unrelated, but for the shots of 096 in the trailer, I'd suggest not to show his face (just in case you were planning to). I thought about it, and showing 096's face kinda ruins the terror that comes with him and the supposed consequence.
It slep time bunner.

Yes, I'd suggest waiting for the new model. It'll sure be worth it. :3

Oh, and this is totally (mostly) unrelated, but for the shots of 096 in the trailer, I'd suggest not to show his face (just in case you were planning to). I thought about it, and showing 096's face kinda ruins the terror that comes with him and the supposed consequence.
Thanks for letting me know! And I was never planning to show his face since I agree with you how it would ruin the point. In the shots of the trailer it is a very slow dolly shot from behind 096, from the ground going REALLY slow, as he emerges out of the dark. It looks really cool. I would definitely wait for the new model then :)