Re: Video/Film Requests

SlinkyCatalyst wrote:It'd be great if you could make a trailer. The only thing is, is that the game is still Alpha. If you're planning on staying until the full release of the game [A long time], then you'd probably have to re-do it. A lot of stuff would probably be changed or implemented by then. Better models, textures, animations, and new SCPs are being added all the time.
Ya, I am planning on staying till the full release. I talked to Regalis and he said that he would like a better trailer, since right now the game kind of needs on, because he mentioned that the one on the front page right now is not very good. So I already knew I would have to redo one, but that is only if Regalis and everyone else would like me to do so. I am always willing :)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Lotims wrote:
SlinkyCatalyst wrote:It'd be great if you could make a trailer. The only thing is, is that the game is still Alpha. If you're planning on staying until the full release of the game [A long time], then you'd probably have to re-do it. A lot of stuff would probably be changed or implemented by then. Better models, textures, animations, and new SCPs are being added all the time.
Ya, I am planning on staying till the full release. I talked to Regalis and he said that he would like a better trailer, since right now the game kind of needs on, because he mentioned that the one on the front page right now is not very good. So I already knew I would have to redo one, but that is only if Regalis and everyone else would like me to do so. I am always willing :)
Thread needs moar attention, this is great! If you need some pre-recorded footage, visit the shared youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/SCPCBIndustries
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Lotims wrote:
Thread needs moar attention, this is great! If you need some pre-recorded footage, visit the shared youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/SCPCBIndustries
Thanks! I might use some of it if I need to, I currently made 120gb of recorded footage off of the game so far. Now since monoclebios made a script change in the game, for noclip. He took the source code Regalis posted about the command in v6.2 and changed it to implement a noclip speed as a command. That way I was able to get GREAT cinematic shots, almost of cinematic quality. Only problem was that I was using v6.4 and the command caused several VERY noticeable bugs in the intro sequence and several models. So I am not able to use this genius command to get a very cinematic looking sequence out of the intro sequence (most important in trailer). MonocleBios suggested I message Regalis to see if he could release the code for the newest version or write a more stable on himself. So I sent Regalis a message including the code and all that, but so far though he hasn't answered, so things kind of came to a halt as I am waiting for him to answer. Does anyone know by chance how to get the source code for the noclipspeed for v6.2 to work and be compatible with v.6.4? If you know PM me if you can, it would be very helpful. The code is as follows:

Code: Select all

;In global declarations
Global noclipspeed# = 1.0

;In console case selection
Case "noclipspeed"
   StrTemp$ = Lower(Right(ConsoleInput, Len(ConsoleInput) - Instr(ConsoleInput, " ")))
   noclipspeed = Float(StrTemp)
   CreateConsoleMsg("Noclip speed set to " + StrTemp) 

;In "noclip on" else statement
    Sprint = noclipspeed
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

Based on regalis' log on patterns, he probably has a job and the time is different in Finland, so you should wait a couple of days, or overnight for him to reply. He seems to be busy recently, probably packing for his soon to come military service?
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Based on regalis' log on patterns, he probably has a job and the time is different in Finland, so you should wait a couple of days, or overnight for him to reply. He seems to be busy recently, probably packing for his soon to come military service?
That names sense. I messages him 2 days ago I believe. So I'll wait, when is he leaving for the military service by chance?

Lotims wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Based on regalis' log on patterns, he probably has a job and the time is different in Finland, so you should wait a couple of days, or overnight for him to reply. He seems to be busy recently, probably packing for his soon to come military service?
That names sense. I messages him 2 days ago I believe. So I'll wait, when is he leaving for the military service by chance?
sense*

Lotims wrote:
Lotims wrote:
sense*
*makes? lol, he's leaving for mandatory Finnish military service on the 7th of January he said. He said he'll continue to develop but it'll be slower.
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Haha, I meant to correct the "makes" part of it, not "sense" haha. And that's good to know! Thanks for telling me. So are you familiar with any big upcoming changes to the game? That way I know what I'll have to add in case I finish the trailer before any of the new model releases or any other sort like thay

Err, not really, Regalis is pretty secretive and not even he reveals too many details to his modellers and stuff although, he leaves new content in the GFX and SFX folder before updates sometimes, and through a nice little b3d viewer I saw SCP-650's room.
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Err, not really, Regalis is pretty secretive and not even he reveals too many details to his modellers and stuff although, he leaves new content in the GFX and SFX folder before updates sometimes, and through a nice little b3d viewer I saw SCP-650's room.
Haha, ya, I kinda noticed he leaves some stuff there. And you saw 650's room? Was it cool? I get if you don't wanna give away details, I am just dying with curiosity haha.