Re: Video/Film Requests

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Lotims wrote:I use programs such as After Effects, Final Cut, Boujou, Maya, 4D Cinema, Logic Pro, and Garage band for my projects.
Are you using a Mac?
Yup. I also partitioned the drive, so ill have Windows 7 as well. So I won't have any compatibility issues.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Hmm, I believe the trailer should be gameplay footage and a creepy soundtrack. It starts with you in the cell, the MTF opening the door, and a cut to 173's place. 173 killmurders the D's and the guard and we cut to some creepy shots of rooms. When the SCPs start appearing the soundtrack slowly starts intensifying, maybe we could mix some of 106's theme in near the end! At the very end we can showcase the MTFs shooting you dead, and a little glimpse of 106.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Hmm, I believe the trailer should be gameplay footage and a creepy soundtrack. It starts with you in the cell, the MTF opening the door, and a cut to 173's place. 173 killmurders the D's and the guard and we cut to some creepy shots of rooms. When the SCPs start appearing the soundtrack slowly starts intensifying, maybe we could mix some of 106's theme in near the end! At the very end we can showcase the MTFs shooting you dead, and a little glimpse of 106.
That's a neat idea! I was thinking of including SCP-096 running towards the camera from a corridor or one of the rooms, it could be at the end or just a shot in the trailer somewhere. I do like Steelpoint's idea for a Dead Space themed trailer though, maybe we can combine the two of those ideas?
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

It'd be great if you could make a trailer. The only thing is, is that the game is still Alpha. If you're planning on staying until the full release of the game [A long time], then you'd probably have to re-do it. A lot of stuff would probably be changed or implemented by then. Better models, textures, animations, and new SCPs are being added all the time.