Sedative,D-Class cell block

After sucking down a chocolate milk and reading some other posts, I came up with an idea that we could use sedatives.

Now, there would only be one or two of these in the entire game. They would only spawn in a very large room, a D-class cell block. The letter of the cell would be randomly generated from A-Z. This room would only generate after Nine-Tailed fox has entered the facility. The reason for this being that the entire room is full of dead bodies of D-class, since they had been executed by Nine-Tailed Fox. The room would be 8 stories, similar to the cells in the Shawshank Redemption. The cells would be like the one in the intro, except open, and obviously, full of blood and corpse. The sedative syringes would be at the top, in a viewport for a warden, which would be reached by stairs on either side. This room would consist of a desk, a fuse box that would be used to light up the cell block. The doors would be forced open, indicating the D-class had pushed their way inside when the power went off, and 3 guard corpses would be inside. The sedative would be in the hands of the warden, which can be picked up. The doors to this cell block would require a level-3 security card or up to enter. Other items that can be found in the warden's office are: a radio, an S-nav 300, batteries, and a regular first aid kit. 106 could be found inside, but rarely, due to it's heavy shielding. 0-96, crazy freak it is, can obviously break down the doors.

Now, onto the main attraction: the syringe.

The sedative would have 3 shots in it, and 3 shots only. They can only effect MTF units, and it will disable them for 10 minutes, but they will not bleed; instead, their chest will slowly rise and fall, as if they are in a peaceful slumber. A slow breathing can be heard. They will not effect any SCP's at all, since 173's a statue, 106 is a inter-dimensional monster, and 0-96 is a tank.

I do not know how you would inject the syringe. The simplest solution would be to have a CoD or MoH style shooting hand, but that seems too cliche. Perhaps when you select it, it will just go into the MTF and inject itself, but that seems lazy.

So... good, bad? Tell me.

And yes, this is the edited version because were people were hating the tranq. Actually, I don't blame you because now it sounds kind of stupid. This better?
Last edited by whathopercy on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Tranquilizer gun,D-Class cell block

that isn't a problem, a simple message saying, "it's broken/out of bullets, damnit!" in future versions would solve that.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

106 corrodes thing and 173 has super streng/speed, the broken weapons are easy explained.

The ammo could be blamed on survival of other people: "damnit! Someone else alreday took the bullets!"
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

BJFowLer wrote:I like the idea, but it's been stated no guns though. But it's doesn't make since that you can find dead guards with guns but not pick them up. However i respect Regalis decision.
How would a sedative do? Like if you sneak up on a MTF and inject a little bit into them, THEN they fall into their slumber.

BJFowLer wrote:Well again great idea, but it should be a very high risk thing to do as they are trained in hand to hand combat you would have to be very careful. Good idea
Really? I didn't know they beat you up. I thought they just fired close range.