Re: MODELING REQUESTS: SCP-860-1 (The Forest)

Enma Ai wrote:
chris0matic wrote: The monster is Moonsabors Second concept. SSound files are being made by me and are still in the making. Anyways. What do you think?
Oh, I'm glad that one was chosen^^

I know I don't really have any command on this game at all, but, as the author of the original article, would it be alright if I asked you to send me the sound files you made? I'd just like to see more or less how you guys are going with your interpretation of the monster.
My versions are on the general discussion forum btw.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Enma Ai wrote:
chris0matic wrote: The monster is Moonsabors Second concept. SSound files are being made by me and are still in the making. Anyways. What do you think?

I know I don't really have any command on this game at all, but, as the author of the original article, would it be alright if I asked you to send me the sound files you made? I'd just like to see more or less how you guys are going with your interpretation of the monster.
My versions are on the general discussion forum btw.
destructoid. We will use whats needed.

Enma Ai wrote:

thanks and no. we want to keep it a secret.

Enma Ai wrote: Oh, I'm glad that one was chosen^^

Yes, considering you are the author of the own article, we will be sending any sound files/model images we approve of to you for your opinion. Right now were just looking at distorted wolf howls in Audacity. Is it alright if we can email you? 8-)

Mirocaine wrote:
Enma Ai wrote: Oh, I'm glad that one was chosen^^

Your the One who made the article! Im sorry For Saying no. i will show you some.

Off topis: MIRO GET ON STEAM

Enma Ai wrote:Of course^^

Ah, if you're in doubt about if I'm really the author, you can go to the article in the wiki and see it's history or the discussion pages and send me a pm there, I'll confirm 'tis really me here, heh.
Oh my. Well its an honor To be talking to you! Can we chat and dicsuss Via Skype or steam? I need to see your approval with some ideas!