Re: SCP-860-1 (The Forest)

Serimah wrote:Well, given the fact that you did not mention the original Author anywhere and simply posted a small edit on your own Soundcloud, I would say you should at least link up the Author.
Agreed. We don't steal. We credit the original authors and creators. Just like we credit Moonsaber for the forest beast model, and credit Night for the 096 model.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

I have a few suggestions first I like the attack music however you should credit the original author. Second I like the music but I think it might be more interesting if you put in more of that melodic/songlike sound at 0.18 and possibly add something to make it feel more "primal". The other thing do we be have any "voice" clips for the monster somthing along the lines of "uoy ees i" or "eid tsum uoy"
Email me at [email protected] if you need art done.

Kenneth crooker wrote:
Serimah wrote:Well, given the fact that you did not mention the original Author anywhere and simply posted a small edit on your own Soundcloud, I would say you should at least link up the Author.
Agreed. We don't steal. We credit the original authors and creators. Just like we credit Moonsaber for the forest beast model, and credit Night for the 096 model.

You forgot Mirocaine :shock: .

On topic, the forest looks amazing. I can't wait for it to be in 1.0.
P.S. Thanks for animating the monster Kenneth and Miro :D

nightscout01 wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:

You forgot Mirocaine :shock: .

On topic, the forest looks amazing. I can't wait for it to be in 1.0.
P.S. Thanks for animating the monster Kenneth and Miro :D
You are very welcome. If it weren't for Microcaine, we wouldn't have a model that was animatable on blender.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

I just had a interesting idea. What if certain actions attracted the monster quicker? Like making noise by doing things like running, or maybe smoking SCP-420-J because of the smell/smoke. That might be a interesting feature that people will have to learn about.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote:I just had a interesting idea. What if certain actions attracted the monster quicker? Like making noise by doing things like running, or maybe smoking SCP-420-J because of the smell/smoke. That might be a interesting feature that people will have to learn about.
Hey. That would be cool. Being a sort of animalistic creature, the monster should act like it.