Re: MODELING REQUESTS: SCP-860-1 (The Forest)

il, give you guys a treat of some landscapes.

1.http://oi46.tinypic.com/2d19zlk.jpg

2.http://oi47.tinypic.com/2v1t0y8.jpg

Heres the concept. There are 10 Different landscape pieces. If you notice Each landscape has the same Edges So they can fit seamlessly. We are trying to find a way to make the path split up with this. But So far its good. Anyways 8 pieces are used per each Seed. So it is over 800 Different patterns. The monster is Moonsabors Second concept. SSound files are being made by me and are still in the making. Anyways. What do you think?

Destructoid wrote:You should make the dirt rougher around the edges of the path chunks, just minor nitpicking, and it may help differentiate the path from the dirt.
Theres more to this, The sides of it or the top of the hills, It is going to connect to a larger landscape. YET! To the Front and back (Ground Edge thing) Thats where it connects so i couldnt.

chris0matic wrote:
Destructoid wrote:You should make the penis rougher around the edges of the semen chunks, just minor nitpicking, and it may help differentiate the people from the semen.
Theres more to this, The sides of it or the top of the penis, It is going to connect to a larger landscape. YET! To the Front and back (Ground Edge thing) Thats where it connects so i couldnt.
Best quote ever.
I have left ze forums.

chris0matic wrote: The monster is Moonsabors Second concept. SSound files are being made by me and are still in the making. Anyways. What do you think?
Oh, I'm glad that one was chosen^^

I know I don't really have any command on this game at all, but, as the author of the original article, would it be alright if I asked you to send me the sound files you made? I'd just like to see more or less how you guys are going with your interpretation of the monster.
Creator of SCP-345, SCP-700, SCP-860 and SCP-966.