Re: MODELING REQUESTS: SCP-860-1 (The Forest)

My versions are on the general discussion forum btw.
destructoid. We will use whats needed.
-_- Chill, he is trying to help.
Also, why make it so secret? After all, this is a community, we want to help you with ideas and stuff. If you keep it so secret, then when you show it, people might not like it or have a different opinion of how it should work, and then your efforts would be in vain.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Also, why make it so secret? After all, this is a community, we want to help you with ideas and stuff. If you keep it so secret, then when you show it, people might not like it or have a different opinion of how it should work, and then your efforts would be in vain.
I don't like the secrecy either.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

spartan322 wrote:
What do you mean? Did that sound harsh? Sorry man! What i meant to say is YOUR SOUNDS FUCKING SUCK! just kidding! We are going to use what we need. Thanks for uploading them. I already made some files so what we like is what we use. To other guys! The reason why im keeping secret is because I want to scare you. Im the eprson who wont share really anything. Yet time for a spoiler

SPOILER ALERT
The cobble stone path is done and has a 4/5 chance of appearing.
END SPOILER
Last edited by chris0matic on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.