A few bugs relating to SCP-294

1. Sometimes queries produce incorrect results when drinks which include the requested string but are longer come before the actually requested drink in the SCP-294.ini file, this happens with "Life" (-> "Jewel of Fire" / "Lifeforce") and "Me", but I can imagine this is the case with many other alternative names as well.
As far as I understand the system, SCP-294 iterates over all drinks in the SCP-294.ini file and stopping upon finding the beginning of a drink matching the query. If this is the case then this bug can simply be fixed by letting it iterate over all drinks and favoring a complete match over cases where only the beginning matches.

2. Some death messages are too long (e.g.: Element 0)

3. The "Monkey Island Grog"'s drink message is too long to be displayed fully on the screen.

4. The "Tachyons"'s death message has a wrong apostrophe (’ instead of ') resulting in an encoding error (’).

5. A lot of drinks have more characters than the character limit of SCP-294 allows and even then they visually go beyond the display of the image of SCP-294.

6. You can't revive yourself from drinks that employ the death timer parameter, it doesn't get reset when you use revive. (You also can't revive yourself from explosion deaths, but that's probably intended.)

Also, many deadly drinks lack a death message, not a bug, but something that could be improved upon.