SCP:CB MAP CREATOR AND NORMAL MAP BUGS (BIG POST)

This is my first post back and it seems the layout has changed. Sorry if I mess this post up or post it in the wrong place.

Most of my runs in SCP Containment Breach are through the map created levels. Usually the events are fine, but the map creator does have some unique bugs to it. I will list the bugs I found, how much they impact the game, how easy they are to fix, if it is exclusive to map creator levels, and a description of the bugs.

BUG: lockroom2 096 event not happening
GAME IMPACT: Low-Medium
FIX DIFFICULTY: Medium-High
MAP CREATOR EXCLUSIVE: No
DESCRIPTION: This bug occurs when an event involving 096 happens before lockroom2. The bug prevents 096 from spawning in the lockroom. The blood in the lockroom still spawns. An example of this bug is that triggering the room2servers 096 event will prevent 096 from spawning. Doing the lockroom event first doesn't prevent the room2servers event.

BUG: Double room2pit 106 event
GAME IMPACT: Low
FIX DIFFICULTY: Low
MAP CREATOR EXCLUSIVE: Possibly. This is listed in the map creator, but it might mess with random map generation.
DESCRIPTION: The map creator lists two "room2pit106" events in room2pit.

BUG: room2_2 1048-A corruption
GAME IMPACT: High-Gamebreaking
FIX DIFFICULTY: Low (just removing the event) - High (fixing the event)
MAP CREATOR EXCLUSIVE: Possibly
DESCRIPTION: This bug happens in room2_2 (the giant fan room). When the room2_2 event is selected as "1048a" instead of "room2fan" strange things will start to happen. An example is a giant fan spawning inside the facility. There is a possibility this bug can cause the game to crash. 1048-A also appears to not spawn in the room.

BUG: 1499 instant death
GAME IMPACT: Medium-High
FIX DIFFICULTY: Fixed-Medium
MAP CREATOR EXCLUSIVE: This bug is most likely not map creator exclusive
DESCRIPTION: When wearing 1499 in room3storage (939 area) there is a chance the player will instantly be killed upon taking it off. The cause of this death appears to be the elevator shaft in the room. This happens extremely rarely. The last time it happened to me was 1.3.9 so it might have been solved by 1.3.10. This is the only bug that I can't confirm is in this version. The rest I am 100% sure are in the current version of SCP Containment Breach.

BUG: Corpse in wall
FIX DIFFICULTY: Medium
There is a chance in room4tunnels that the corpse spawned by the event room4tunnels will be halfway in the wall. This also applies to the guard in the start room when skipping the intro. (The class D in the room also have not had their corpse placement updated and won't be in the same place they always die in the current version of the intro.)

BUG: room4 049 event is broken
GAME IMPACT: Medium
MAP CREATOR EXCLUSIVE: No idea. The event is really rare when it isn't bugged.
DESCRIPTION: The room4 event "room4" is supposed to spawn in 049 on the balcony to stare at the player. Similar to the room2pit event "room2pit106". This event almost never occurs even when set to 100% in the map creator no matter what I try. The one time in a game I saw the event (after hiding in the room2sl event) it was also bugged. The event had 049 on the balcony, but it was also levitating in the air above the balcony.

BUG: room2tunnel and room860 break the game
GAME IMPACT: High-Gamebreaking
FIX DIFFICULTY: Medium-High
MAP CREATOR EXCLUSIVE: Yes
DESCRIPTION: Having a custom map without a custom forest (860-1) or a custom maintenance tunnel will cause bad things to happen. Entering a forest that isn't custom in a custom map will result in the player being transported to an area and instantly dying. Turning on godmode allows exploration of the area which is a void with the only key features being the flying thing from the 106 trench and a monitor showing whatever monitor you last saw (if you teleported from the start you see the starting area, but if you teleport from room106 you see the 106 class D lure). I assume that it still teleports you to the forest because the void has the forest background and walking around in it sounds like grass.The void takes away your ability to blink while in it and the forest monster doesn't appear to spawn in the void. Entering room2tunnel (doors or teleport command) without having a custom tunnel will result in a crash with a memory access violation popup. I attempted to see what would happen if I could get in the elevators using noclip, but it crashed before I could get close enough to press the button.

BUG: 372 doesn't spawn
FIX DIFFICULTY: Low-Medium
MAP CREATOR EXCLUSIVE: Yes
DESCRIPTION: 372 doesn't spawn in custom maps. When I tested it the event in the room it appears in (called "roompj") was set to 100%.

BUG: 1123 leaflet clipboard
FIX DIFFICULTY: Low-Medium
DESCRIPTION: The 1123 leaflet isn't removed from the inventory of the player if it is put in a clipboard.

BUG: Messed up room2offices3 documents
DESCRIPTION: room2offices3 spawns three documents in the lower area. Only two documents (it appears to be random which documents appear in each spot) spawn while the other document doesn't spawn. One document spawns on a desk, one spawns in the corner of the room near the shelves (sometimes it can be part way through the wall or go through the wall out of the map), and the last document doesn't spawn in the room. The upper area of room2offices appears to be fine and functioning normally.

BUG: Elevator guard detection
DESCRIPTION: The timing for the guard entering the elevator is buggy. Sometimes the guard will go in when you are rooms away and sometimes he won't go in until you are close enough to touch the guard. You can also enter the elevator before the guard if you are fast enough. A possible for running into the elevator could be the guard shooting the player if they get close enough.

BUG: Tesla girl range
DESCRIPTION: If a player is fast enough they can activate the tesla gate before the girl gets to it. If the player does this the girl in the room will die before she gets near it. A possible fix could be that if the player manages to get to the tesla before the girl they will be shocked no matter the range.

BUG: Clipboard spawns in room2closets are messed up
DESCRIPTION: The area where the clipboard (and the document that spawns with it) spawns in room2closets appears to not be fixed and can end up with three possibilities. The first is that it spawns in the lower area. The second is that it spawns in the upper storage area. The third is that it doesn't spawn at all.

BUG: Rosewood monitor broken
DESCRIPTION: A monitor in game is a screen you click on and is used to save in the Euclid difficulty. The monitor named in the files as "rosewood" should appear in room2sroom (the room with 420-J). It doesn't appear in the room at all.

BUG: Testroom windows let you see through floor
DESCRIPTION: In the room "testroom" on the lower area with the 682 document if you look up you can see through the windows and through the floors of other rooms. I listed the game impact as low to medium because I don't know if this can trigger 096. (Another problem is that isn't a bug is that the room still has LCZ walls and a tile floor.)

BUG: 1048 testroom vanish
DESCRIPTION: In the testroom room there is an event where 1048 walks across the other side of the balcony. If you rush to the hand door and open it you can see 1048 finish his walk and vanish into thin air. A possible fix for this is to make 1048 instantly vanish the moment the hand door opens.

UNCONFIRMED CUSTOM MAP BUGS:
1. 079 appears to not be able to put the coffin SCP on the screens in custom maps (that have the coffin and the coffin event chance set to 100%) no matter how long you look at them (I recontained 106 and went afk looking at a lockroom camera for ten minutes with godmode on and nothing happened).
2. The radio (channel 5) seems to break on custom maps. Possibly looping messages that have already been heard / not giving any at all no matter how long you wait.

UNCONFIRMED NORMAL BUGS:
1. Tesla gates don't appear to be turned on in certain random generated maps (The one I found was near the starting area before the MTF arrived). I put this in unconfirmed because I don't know if this was intentional or not.

That is all for now. Thank you for reading this!