Some bug reports and suggestions

I'm playing SCP - Containment Breach v1.3.11.

Some bugs I want to report:

1. Missing textures in SCP-860 forest

Map seed: rustledjim

Go to room SCP-860 and enter the door with the blue key. Find the path that has log#3 document and keep following the path until you see the missing textures as shown below:
Spoiler

2. No log#3 document found in SCP-860 forest for certain map seed and the control room door won't unlock after exiting the forest

Map seed: rz85

Go to room SCP-860 and open the door with the blue key. I can't find the log#3 document in this map seed, perhaps it's the issue of procedural generated map?

Also, after exiting the forest, the door of control room next to the testing chamber won't unlock automatically. I think it's related to the missing log#3 document where the door unlock is only triggered if the log#3 document is present. Or perhaps it is caused by MTF passing that room, they have tendency to re-lock the door they have just entered. If it's latter, I suggest to disable door re-lock mechanic from the MTF.

3. Blitz3d error ("HideEntity: Entity does not exist") when loading save in SCP-205 room

After you enter the SCP-205 room, save the game, then restart the game and load the save. There will be Blitz3d error message displayed. The female shadow in the room won't show up too.

Save file link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pqhd9k6mv ... e.txt/file

Re-saving on other location, then restart and reload the game usually would fix the issue.

4. Double-clicking item in inventory will also trigger the door button press

Get yourself close to the door button where the hand symbol will appear, open inventory (TAB key) and double-clicking an item to use/view it, the door button will get pressed.

It can be annoying if you're standing close to the opened door and when you try to use an item (e.g. S-Nav navigator), then it ends up closing the door.

5. "Rapid Eye Movement" achievement sometimes can't trigger at all

It seems the achievement only triggers when you stand close to the SCP-966 and he's doing something to blur your vision. But once I managed to evade him until I got into entrance zone, then I tried to get close to him to trigger the achievement but the achievement didn't get triggered at all.

Maybe the achievement trigger method should be made simpler by just seeing the SCP-966 for the first time with nightvision goggle.

6. The output of SCP-420-J in SCP-914 is spawned outside the booth

After I put the SCP-420-J into SCP-914 with 1:1/Fine/Very Fine setting, I didn't see any item results in the output booth. It turns out it's spawned outside the booth.

The screenshot below shows the output item's spawn position:
Spoiler

7. Sometimes the achievement icons are missing

I don't know how to reproduce the bug, but sometimes the icons in Achievements table (in Pause menu) doesn't show up at all. Restarting the game usually would fix the issue. I'm thinking it's related to the Blitz3d error above.

8. SCP-049 is shown on the S-Nav Ultimate display although his presence isn't triggered yet

If I'm not wrong SCP-049 will only show up in the game if you go to surveillance room or SCP-049 chamber. But before I did that, I already can see SCP-049 indicator on the S-Nav Ultimate's display.

9. S-Nav Ultimate spawned from console command doesn't show anything on the display

Run console command "spawnitem s-nav navigator ultimate" to spawn the S-Nav Ultimate item and use it. The display won't show anything.

The S-Nav Ultimate that's made from SCP-914 is working fine though.

10. Viewing SCP-096 from the monitor outside the lockroom doesn't make him enraged

There is a lockroom in entrance zone which has monitor at outside that's showing the SCP-096 inside the lockroom. I read from the SCP-096 info page: "when someone views SCP-096's face, whether it be directly, via video recording, or even a photograph, it will enter a stage of considerable emotional distress", but in the game, viewing his face from the monitor doesn't make him enraged. Is this an oversight?

11. Sudden player view's mouse flick issue

Sometimes when I'm moving the mouse for the player view, the mouse movement would suddenly flick away. This issue could cause player's death when SCP-173 is around.

I'm playing with 1920x1080 resolution and borderless windowed mode. Changing mouse smoothing setting didn't fix the issue.

12. Once you meet SCP-096 from the lockroom, his crying voice can be heard anywhere

Once you meet SCP-096 from the lockroom in entrance zone (not the one from server room), but don't make him enraged by seeing his face, then wherever the place you visit, even if it's far away from him, you can always hear his crying voice.

13. Returning from SCP-1499 world after escaping SCP-106 could make your dropped items on floor disappeared

I went to SCP-1162 room, I dropped almost all items on floor except some documents and level 1/2 keycards which I used for item exchange with SCP-1162. Then SCP-106 showed up, I grabbed SCP-1499 from the floor and used it to escape the SCP-106. When I returned from the SCP-1499 world, I saw some of my items on floor disappeared. When SCP-106 come again, I did same thing like before. After returned from SCP-1499 world, more items on the floor disappeared. It feels like the SCP-106 were stealing the items :)

14. Can't use nvidia GPU

I guess this issue had been mentioned many times. I'm using a laptop with GTX 950M. The launcher only mentions "Primary Display Driver" and "Intel HD Graphics 530". Had tried the nvidia control panel method to force-using Nvidia GPU but no avail.

Some suggestions:

1. Aggressive NPCs setting should be off for Easy (Safe) difficulty

I played the Safe difficulty for my first play and I found the SCP-106 is quite annoying, he literally just keeps showing up and it's hard to explore the surroundings with him showing up too often. Once I escaped the pocket dimension and landed in a tunnel, he just showed up again immediately in front of me. I know you can lure him to tesla gate to make him away or use SCP-1499 to escape him, but some people probably won't figure out this trick yet from their first play.

I ended up playing with Custom mode with "Aggressive NPCs" set to off and it's more enjoyable with this setting for the first play. So I think this setting should be set to off for Easy/Safe difficulty.

Also, the SCP-049's teleport/spawn mechanic can be nerfed a bit. It's often that when I re-load the save, he will be spawned immediately around your location. Same case too for SCP-966, although they aren't as worse as the SCP-049 as they're a bit slower.

2. Add subtitle for voice dialogue and pop-up text for document view

Some voices, like the one from radio and SCP-079, are difficult to hear clearly. Adding subtitle will be helpful here.

And for certain document like Dr L's scorched note, it's hard to read the text, so adding pop-up text could be helpful too (it can be implemented by clicking left mouse button to show the text when viewing a document).

3. Room that can trigger achievement should always gets generated

The butt ghost achievement only triggers in the toilet/WC room, but this room doesn't always get generated, so I think it's better if this room always gets generated for the sake of players who want to view all achievements in one play.

4. Easier way to get omni keycard achievement

It can be annoying to reload the save many times just for getting the omni keycard achievement, perhaps should just give a straight way to get the omni keycard (by placing level 5 keycard on "Fine" setting in SCP-914) rather than using chance based system.

5. Change false door with keypad lock with normal locked door

There are some doors with keypad lock which lead to nothing if you check it with noclip command.

I think it's better to change this kind of door to a normal locked door as this keypad door can give a misunderstanding that there is code somewhere to unlock the door. This includes a maintenance room door with keycard lock in heavy Containment zone that has Dr L's note on the floor.

6. New console commands idea

-Console command to disable/enable other hostile SCPs like SCP-049 and SCP-966.
-Console command to make you immune from blurred vision and injury effect.
-Adding command history would be nice too (i.e. pressing Up arrow will show up the previous entered command)

7. MTF can always find player location on their first spawn even if player is hiding in a room without security camera

It's probably more a question. I saw when MTF (nine-tailed fox) show up for the first time after you reach the entrance zone, they can always find my location even when I'm hiding in a room without security camera, unless I'm in very far away location from them. Is it intentionally made like this?

Also, I'm wondering why SCP-049, SCP-106, and SCP-966 would always ignore MTF and go for the player instead when they encounter each other. I'm thinking it's probably intentional for game play purpose as MTF are unkillable, but still I feels it doesn't make sense. This includes tesla gate logic too which is able to affect SCP-106 but other SCPs like SCP-049 and SCP-966 are immune to the tesla gate.

8. Make SCP-106 containtment room's transmission sound can only be heard inside the room

There is sound transmission switch inside SCP-106's containtment room, when enabled it would produce noisy static sound in the background wherever you go. If you forgot to disable it, the sound can be annoying. I suggest to make the sound only can be heard inside the SCP-106's containtment room.

9. Save point location in Euclid difficulty needs improvement

I played Euclid difficulty and I found the save point locations are pretty bad. Two are in light containtment zone, one is in in heavy containtment zone which is inside SCP-106's room that requires level 4 keycard, that means before I get level 4 keycard, I need to go to light containtment zone to save the game. And zero save point in entrance zone, that means exploring entrance zone is very difficult, if I die there, I will need to restart from far away place.

I suggest to make one save point for each zone (light containtment zone, heavy containtment zone, entrance zone) and they shouldn't be located inside a room that requires keycard or lock code.

10. Nerf pendulum path in SCP-106's pocket dimension

The stone/pendulum path in SCP-106's pocket dimension is hard to bypass, even with nightvision goggle, it's still dark and hard to see the pendulum. And it's worse with the blood loss condition. So I think this path needs nerf, maybe makes nightvision goggle able to see the pendulum clearly?