New Changes to Bug Reports.

Here is a new change to how the Bug Reports section will be laid out, mainly to help Regalis or other coders on bugs within the game in newer versions.

On the release of a new game version all old threads created will be moved to the newly created "Old Threads" sub forum. The main purpose of this is to ensure that we don't miss a bug in case people think it is a known issue, as well as think it may have already been reported.

Please leave any feedback on this thread, thank you.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: New Changes to Bug Reports.

An update that has been needed for some time.
This will certainly help the coders with understanding and knowing faster what the bugs and glitches are.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

InnocentSam wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:Hopefully this results in more people taking this section seriously.
Is it really that bad? I don't really go to this part of the forums xP
Its mostly people posting stuff we already know in here or giving a bad description with little context. Or something like that.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

I'm pretty sure it's because the percentage of users on this forum that program is incredibly low. Since just about every bug is code related, most people just don't understand how much effort is required to figure out what the bug is or what causes it; let alone how to fix it when minimal information is given in a report.
M-x dingus-mode