SCP:CB Not working on Windows 8.1

I downloaded and extracted the whole game. When I try to launch it, I get this error:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022)

I tried Windows's automatic compatibility fix with nothing. I have run it as administrator and as not. I have set it as compatible to Windows XP, Vista, and 7 (latest service packs).

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit with all my drivers updated. Any idea why this would not be working?

Re: SCP:CB Not working on Windows 8.1

I am too running windows 8.1 and Im sorry about another MAV problem and but I have tried everything to get this to work from run as admin, compatability, untick read only, disabling or re-enabling launcher, changing resolution, task manager set priority to high, going into my system DEP and putting SCP application into it, turning off all of my anti virus, updating all drivers and anything else on the computer, and deleting everything to do with the game and re downloading it and I still have a MAV when trying to launch game. I cant get past first loading screen after launcher.

Please if there is anything I can do or if I totally missed something obvious....PLEASE HELP!!

Here are my specs

•AMD Quad-Core A8-5500 3.20GHz Accelerated Processor
•8GB DDR3-1600 SDRAM Memory
•1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
•AMD Radeon HD 7560D Graphics
•Windows 8.1 OS