[0.9.2] MAV when equipping the gas mask

So I was playing the new version and found SCP-914's room very early. However, I sent the gas mask through it on very fine and when I tried to equipp it the game crashed and gave me a Memory Acess Violation. I reloaded the save and eqipped the standard gas mask and same thing happened. This should be fixed as soon as possible as the gas mask is the most important item in the game and I can't really play the new version yet. :sad:
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: [0.9.2] MAV when equipping the gas mask

I didn't find the SCP-914 room in the 0.9.2 version yet, but I've encountered a few different bugs in this version and I can't make a thread yet, so I'm posting it here. (not sure if they've been already reported) When loading my save was half-way done, the game crashed leaving me with "Error: could not load the file GFX/*file*", didn't memorize the file name, but it looked like this. I don't know if it's made on purpose or not, but I often find SCP-106 spawning in a dead end room just right after the containment breach happens, not sure if he's supposed to spawn so early in the game. This time after going back from the pocket dimension, SCP-106 instead of returning me back to the beginning of the game, returned me to a corridor looking like the maintenance tunnel. I went further and found the hole in the wall together with SCP-513, and the SCP-096 room was nearby as well. I guess this occurrence definitely happened too early this time. I was playing the 0.9.1 version today too, but another bug decided to appear as well. I found the entrance room to the heavy containment zone, took a look at my S-Nav Ultimate, and decided to leave it for now. Took another corridor, decided to open the door to another room, and I found a second entrance to the heavy containment zone, while the navigator was showing the room as a single room without any corridor further. After opening the door at the other side of this room, it led me outside the map, but I couldn't go back after entering that. Except that, I've also had lots of different bugs with SCP-096, but I guess his bugs are already officially known. I've happened lots of times to experience a long SCP-096 intro, though. The man that looked at his face behind the glass windows started using his gun to shoot SCP-096, and it lasted several minutes before 096 killed that man. Not even saying anything about the door that's supposed to be opened after that happens, meh. I like this game really much and I can't seem to find any other horror game that would contain as much potential as this one, but too bad it's so buggy all the time.

Re: [0.9.2] MAV when equipping the gas mask

I also have this issue. Until they fix this you can try to downgrade to 0.9.1 which does not have the gas mask bug. I did try fixing this myself but it did not work with replacing the Items.dd file. Than again I did use v0.8.1 when I tried to do that... However it does look to be a bug with the navigator models just by comparing 0.9.1 and 0.9.2's change logs.