Re: [0.9.3] 3 Game Ending Bugs, 5 Minor Bugs, & 1 Unknown Bu

seaal wrote: -After SCP-096 killed the guard in one of my saves, SCP-106 appeared under me, and I ran away. After that, when I went in the room, the door would close before I could go in, as if it thought I already went in. It was impossible for me to get in before it closed, even with an infinite running gas mask.
-Loading documents takes a bit.
Added: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3617
M-x dingus-mode

Re: [0.9.3] 3 Game Ending Bugs & 4 Minor Bugs.

seaal wrote:-I had to reload about 5 times because I looked at SCP-096's face. I use the quick load by killing myself, but anyways, after that, items duplicated themselves 5 times. I couldn't fix it, and it LAGGED ME VERY BADLY.
Just noticed this, were you playing an old version of the Box of Horrors when this happened? It used to have an item duplication bug, but it was fixed.

Re: [0.9.3] 3 Game Ending Bugs & 4 Minor Bugs.

I have had the heavy containment door clipping in the light containment zone once, it kinda blocked the doorway, so I couldn't go that way. the buttons we're floating and it could be opened to closed to! its only happened to me twice so far, its not that common. and when it did block the doorway, In the hallway it was blocking was the room I HAVE to go in, the test room for level 2 key card. but because it was blocked, It resulted in restart. so there is the chance it is a major bug.
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->