Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs

LORD DEATH wrote:I can't see the map on the S-nav, I can't change th channel on the radio.
Please do not double post.
Also it looks like that you are in fact talking to yourself.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:I can't see the map on the S-nav, I can't change th channel on the radio.
Please do not double post.
Also it looks like that you are in fact talking to yourself.
This is supposed to be a list of bugs we find, so he found one and added it here. I don't see anything wrong with that, even if it's a double post.

My gameplay bugs that I've found:

-When equiping the gaz mask, the hazmat suit and the ballistic vest , the sound of equip/unequip play 2 times.
-The new sound of keycards door is not playing where you can get the level 2 keycard and the navigator.
-173 spawned in my back in a corridor; it freaked me out when I died...
-"brightness" command makes all the doors texture gone to a total black door.
-We can't open the 1025 door, even with a omni key card!
-The elevator glitch in the 049 lair; pressing the button inside the elevator and nothing happen.
-You still can pickup item behind wall, glass, SCP-914.
-While inside SCP-008, SCP-173 doesn't react when closing my eyes and when I look away.
-MTF spawn behind me?? What??
-On the pause menu, pressing the inventory button makes the slots appear and disappear in a second; it should be deactivated.
-Got a MAV while looking at a computer screen...

EDIT:More bugs:
-Sometimes, items are not picked up because "inventory is full", but there is one slot free.
-When MTF shoot at you, the FPS drop down.
-We can walk over the MTF for some wierd reason.
-Electrical Center did not spawn and makes the boots Gates unable to open.

Kev wrote:-While inside SCP-008, SCP-173 doesn't react when closing my eyes and when I look away.
It can react, but most of the time it doesn't. In the event that it does, it usually moves too far and snaps your neck anyway (Or sits right in front of your face, if you have godmode on).
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
Kev wrote:~merp~
It can react, but most of the time it doesn't. In the event that it does, it usually moves too far and snaps your neck anyway (Or sits right in front of your face, if you have godmode on).
I see. :P But I wait before I close SCP-008; No reaction. Closed it; No reaction again.