Re: Dealing with Memory Access Violations

My game shows me the error when i go to SCP-049 room. Also my game has probably some files missing but i dont know but when i go to the pocket dimension it says im missing a horror17 so i redownloaded it (heres where I downloaded from in the first place: http://scpcbgame.com/ ) and it had the same problemes other then that the game works fine so i dont know what could be wrong so can someone help also i tried all things that are listed,

I've still got this issue after trying all that is suggested. Is there a List of DLL's that SCP requires to run? Every time i go to load with, or without the launcher, it hits 90% while loading the game and dies there.
So I'm wondering if I'm missing something, or something else is going on. I've run the test.exe to assure myself i can run the games, so I'm really not sure otherwise.
If there's even a way to test if i have a corrupt taskhost.exe, I'd love to know. Any help would be nice!

Now understand this. I can get through a nice big chunk of the game. But at random areas in the game it just says "memory access violation" and I can even reload the game and go anywhere else in the map except that particular area. This usually occurs in :EXPUNGED: but sometimes it will pop up in the :EXPUNGED: If you can help me out with this then I would really appreciate it.
Sincerely Dr :REDACTED:

Child Muncher wrote:Please look at the date of the last post.

I know you're new here, but try not to necro threads.
You know, you don't have to constantly point out everytime someone necros a thread. The report a post button and PM system exist for a reason.

On a different note, I think I am going to revive this thread. Gonna start working on revamping the first post.

I have the same problem, but in a different way.
When i progressed too much in the game, the game crashes, generally in the heavy containment zone or the offices zone, which it's very annoying for me, ruining all my progress.
I tried all, but nothing works against this problem, i don't know if is a error in game or a problem with my computer, i have windows 8.1 >:(