Heavy Containment Zone Doesn't Spawn?

Sorry if this has already been posted. I looked and didn't find anything.

Basically, when I was just about to enter the HCZ, I fell into nothingness. I'm going to guess this could happen to any room.

Afterwards, I tried to load the map to see if it would fix itself, but it crashed my game. Has this happened to anyone else?
Jack always comes over to my house with no pants on.

Re: Heavy Containment Zone Doesn't Spawn?

Look for another checkpoint. Sometimes there is one that lead to that nothingness.
General Discussion?... so there once was a Private Discussion! Now tell me, did he ever win any war?... And whothefuck is General Off Topic???

WhatTheBreach wrote:Look for another checkpoint. Sometimes there is one that lead to that nothingness.
Yes, there should normally be a second checkpoint room somewhere around. The checkpoint into nothingness is a well known bug.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Normally when i play there is the regular heavy containment zone checkpoint, and then there's another one just for scp-079's containment room :079: . I would rarely encounter the checkpoint into nothingness but whenever a weird glitch like that that happens I tell myself that it was an 'Anomalous event' caused my an SCP
*posts a comment on a forum* *checks for a reply every 5 seconds*

I have had this sometimes, but there is normally a second checkpoint room which will lead into the heavy containment zone. and if you say it doesn't spawn, try tping you're self into a heavy containment chamber such as 895's or 106's. I have once encountered this bug, but it leaded to the warhead silo, and when continuing, :079_2: time. But like I said, there is normally a second checkpoint room.
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->