[0.9.3] Bug Compilation

• The door thief has returned... Doors such as the testroom doors appear to sometimes go missing.
  • In corner rooms, there's a heavy containment door... SIDEWAYS.
  • SCP-096 gets stuck and constantly does his aggro animation when chasing me.
  • 173's containment box moves on its own sometimes. It's really disturbing to see it float by you in an office room.
  • 173 and 106 like to murder me through walls.
  • Sometimes, after dying in a map on Keter, the next map, even with a different seed, is an exact carbon copy of the previous one.
  • I load a save, the 035 dude's mask is missing.
  • 079's chamber clips into 106's room.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: [0.9.3] Bug Compilation

Cpbald wrote:
  • The door thief has returned... Doors such as the testroom doors appear to sometimes go missing.
  • In corner rooms, there's a heavy containment door... SIDEWAYS.
  • SCP-096 gets stuck and constantly does his aggro animation when chasing me.
  • 173's containment box moves on its own sometimes. It's really disturbing to see it float by you in an office room.
  • 173 and 106 like to murder me through walls.
  • Sometimes, after dying in a map on Keter, the next map, even with a different seed, is an exact carbon copy of the previous one.
  • I load a save, the 035 dude's mask is missing.
  • 079's chamber clips into 106's room.
I'm not sure if I should respond to this (I'm sorry), but here I go:
  • Haven't encountered this yet in the actual game, but when I made a custom map in the Map Creator there were a number of rooms that had no doors at all. Definitely a bug.
  • That's most likely that 'corner endroom' which wasn't implemented correctly according to Akatos and juanjpro. Another bug.
  • Didn't happen to me yet, although I did see that happen in one of Markiplier's videos. I read that that bug was fixed?
  • Didn't happen to me yet.
  • Well 173 still seems to have problems, as he suddenly appears in front of me sometimes and sometimes disappears again for no reason. As for 106, he can pass through walls, right? But yeah there was this one time where he sent me to the pocket dimension but I was far away from him! What the heck-
  • Haven't played in Keter yet :roll:
  • Nope.
  • 079 is supposed to be in the Entrance Zone (hence the stripes) yet it appears in the HCZ instead (whenever I teleport to it it's still in the HCZ). It's a bit harder to approach him and make a deal to get to Gate B if this continues. An annoying bug.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:Haven't encountered this yet in the actual game, but when I made a custom map in the Map Creator there were a number of rooms that had no doors at all. Definitely a bug.
Do you mean there were no doors in-game while playing your own custom map? Or are you using juanjpro's WYSIWYG Map Creator? In that case, it's supposed to have no doors since they're only generated in the actual game.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
autotroph wrote:Haven't encountered this yet in the actual game, but when I made a custom map in the Map Creator there were a number of rooms that had no doors at all. Definitely a bug.
Do you mean there were no doors in-game while playing your own custom map? Or are you using juanjpro's WYSIWYG Map Creator? In that case, it's supposed to have no doors since they're only generated in the actual game.
Well when I tried out the map in-game at first things seemed OK but as I got further around in the map I encountered rooms having no doors (which unfortunately made me get easily killed by 173 one time); this only seemed to happen at the rooms at the upper-right side of the map that I made. Then again, I did add a ton of rooms in the map (around 80 rooms or so I think), so maybe because I added so many rooms the map generator couldn't handle it and so was unable to add more doors?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

A really stupid bug: i cant find a keycard. i did a map of all the zones (3 times, 3 different seeds) but i cant find a keycard yet. i need a keycard to continue through the game. i spawned a level 2 keycard and i used it in all possible rooms but i need a lvl3 or highest lvl card to enter into high containment zone, and continue the game. also i used a spawned lvl2 keycard to open a door and in the other side i find... a fking lvl2 keycard. and i cant enter to that office of other way. i mean, why a room with a lvl2 keycard, and close the fking door with a fking lvl2 card reader? please solve this problem. or i will send scp-173 :173: to your offices, equipped with extra-spicy pepper gas. Sorry for the bad english, i work in :EXPUNGED: SCP center.
And can you use the 2000-3000 scp series? i work with that ones. would be great.

Dr.0s7d67fv wrote:A really stupid bug: i cant find a keycard. i did a map of all the zones (3 times, 3 different seeds) but i cant find a keycard yet. i need a keycard to continue through the game. i spawned a level 2 keycard and i used it in all possible rooms but i need a lvl3 or highest lvl card to enter into high containment zone, and continue the game. also i used a spawned lvl2 keycard to open a door and in the other side i find... a fking lvl2 keycard. and i cant enter to that office of other way. i mean, why a room with a lvl2 keycard, and close the fking door with a fking lvl2 card reader? please solve this problem. or i will send scp-173 :173: to your offices, equipped with extra-spicy pepper gas. Sorry for the bad english, i work in :EXPUNGED: SCP center
You can find a level one keycard in the very first room of the game. It's in the room with the gas mask and batteries..
It slep time bunner.

Dr.0s7d67fv wrote:A really stupid bug: i cant find a keycard. i did a map of all the zones (3 times, 3 different seeds) but i cant find a keycard yet. i need a keycard to continue through the game. i spawned a level 2 keycard and i used it in all possible rooms but i need a lvl3 or highest lvl card to enter into high containment zone, and continue the game. also i used a spawned lvl2 keycard to open a door and in the other side i find... a fking lvl2 keycard. and i cant enter to that office of other way. i mean, why a room with a lvl2 keycard, and close the fking door with a fking lvl2 card reader? please solve this problem. or i will send scp-173 :173: to your offices, equipped with extra-spicy pepper gas. Sorry for the bad english, i work in :EXPUNGED: SCP center.
And can you use the 2000-3000 scp series? i work with that ones. would be great.
You have to use SCP-914 to turn your level 2 keycard to level 3 or higher.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?