SCP CB won't save

When I open it, I just play it and it's fine. But when I close it, then I go back later, my save file is gone. I opened SCP with the launcher and change the resolution, but when I open SCP again, the resolution is back where it was before.

I know I can't get my save file back, but it keeps happening over and over again. I have tried re-installing it, but that doesn't work.

How do I fix this?

Re: SCP CB won't save

Happened to me too twice. My save files were suddenly erased. Dunno why. It doesn't seem that my download was corrupted though.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: SCP CB won't save

hug0905 wrote:This is prob. the stupidest thread since the november 5-8 2012 on these forums.
C'mon Hug, play nice. This isn't even close to the level of general off topic. This is a legitimate concern and we don't actually know whether they extracted the game or not. I know you're going through the angsty "everyone but me is a dumbass" phase that everyone loves about puberty, but you really need to tone it down.
M-x dingus-mode