Regarding the Flickering Text Bug.

[ This may only apply to those who have both Nvidia GPUs and Intergrated GPUs ]

Hello!

After much researching, It appears that the rather severe flickering text is indeed caused by Nvidia Display Drivers.

While updating my Driver, An Error occured which left me having to manually reinstall it. However, Before doing so, I decided to run SCP Containment Breach with only my Intel Intergrated Driver and voila. No more Flickering Text.

After reinstalling my Nvidia Driver, The Flickering did indeed return. I went into my Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > And added SCP Containment Breach to the Program List. The Control Panel had automatially decided to run it using my Nvidia GPU. I changed it to use my Intergrated GPU instead and ran Contaiment Breach.

The Flickering Text was finally gone!

I also did the same for games like Thief : The Dark Project / Thief Gold and Thief 2 where flickering was also prevalent. Even in Paint.NET which isn't even a Game.

So If you have an Nvidia GPU and Intergrated GPU, I highly suggest running SCP Containment Breach with the Intergrated GPU.

Mind you, I am using an Nvidia GeForce GT 540M. So I am not sure If this may apply to all Nvidia GPUs.

I hope this helps. You might need to add Containment Breach to the Program List with each update as the Control Panel treats each version as a separate executable.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.