Re: V 1.0 Bugs General thread.

Version 1.0.1 reduced lags but i have one big problem with this game

I don't know why but since 0.9.3 all text messages are flashing - belive me this is veeery annoying

When I change to windowed mode this problem disappears but game lag as hell

My specs:
CPU: i5-3210m
Video cards: GTX 660M and Hd Intel HD Graphics 4000 (when I try running whit it is shows Memory Acces Violation error after 30% loading)
RAM: 12 GB

Please help I want to play this one night whithout these annoying things

Hey there guy Congrats on V 1, however I am still getting Memory access Violation I used to get it when I tried to read a monitor but I see you have fixed this in your patch notes. However now I get the memory access violation when I try to start a new game during the loading screen. Sorry if this has already been brought up.

ok so
1. I have run windows compatibility in several modes (XP, 7 and all that) - had no effect
2. I have tried running the game as admin - had no effect
3. turned off the launcher - had no effect

I am running windows 8.1, I have a radeon HD 7770 graphics card and 4gb of ram.

EDIT: Ok never mind at this point I found I had forgotten to download the V 1.0.1 patch and the game is now working,
all tho I am having a sound issue now but I think that's my computer and not your game

Some bugs I've noticed in my first and current playthrough:

I constantly clip through the floor on elevators;
The MTF being mostly stuck doing nothing on the intro area, or being stuck under the stairs of 895's containment room;
A considerable drop in fps whenever 096 is close by;
The live feed inside 106's containment room that's supposed to show inside the cell (with the d-class an stuff) shows only static;
I'm pretty sure the Electrical Center room hasn't spawned, as, after wasting half an hour searching for it, I tried using the console to teleport into it and was informed that the game "couldn't find the room";
049 seems stuck in his inital spawning place, altough I did encounter him around the facility after first seeing him down there;
173 has suddenly materialized in front of me once or twice so far.

I'll keep searching for the Electrical Center, since as far as I know it's the only way to get one of the endings, otherwise I won't be able to talk to 079...
Creator of SCP-345, SCP-700, SCP-860 and SCP-966.

WillWow_mc wrote:Had the MTFs spawned by the time you went to 106's chamber? I went in once and I'm sure that the MTFs had already re-contained 106, so the screen showed static. As for the other bugs... no idea.
Nope, I did the procedure to contain 106 myself (a bit hard without the camera, but after a few tries I managed to). MTF spawned quite a bit of time after that.
Creator of SCP-345, SCP-700, SCP-860 and SCP-966.

Enma Ai wrote:The live feed inside 106's containment room that's supposed to show inside the cell (with the d-class an stuff) shows only static;
Fixed
Enma Ai wrote:I'm pretty sure the Electrical Center room hasn't spawned, as, after wasting half an hour searching for it, I tried using the console to teleport into it and was informed that the game "couldn't find the room"
Could you post the seed of the map if you still have it (or a seed of any map where the electrical center isn't spawned)?