Re: v1.0 bugs, annoyances and more

UnbeknownstWatcher wrote:Not sure if a bug or some sort of error but there was an .ogg missing that caused the game to crash when I loaded the pocket dimension. I didn't get to write it down nor did I save but I was wondering if anyone else ran into this problem?
SFX\Horror17.ogg

[Ver:1.0] Memory access violation

I am having a MAJOR issue with "Memory access violations"! They said they fixed them, but instead made it worse. I can't get into the game no matter how many compatibility modes or resolutions I try! And I also tried running it in Admin mode...

I am running Windows 8.1 with 6GB of DDR3 (asus q500A laptop).

Re: [Ver:1.0] Memory access violation

robonerd01 wrote:I am having a MAJOR issue with "Memory access violations"! They said they fixed them, but instead made it worse. I can't get into the game no matter how many compatibility modes or resolutions I try! And I also tried running it in Admin mode...

I am running Windows 8.1 with 6GB of DDR3 (asus q500A laptop).
Everyone seems to be having that problem; disable bump mapping and it should work at least better. If not, well, there have been a lot of bugs in Windows 8 tests as it seems, so check the other threads for that. Anyway Regalis is gonna update soon :)
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Found a pretty serious bug, I think this is the worst game-breaking bug I've ever found and will require Regalis, JuanJPro's, Monoclebios and InnocentSam's (?) immediate attention, I got bluescreens and memory leaks on my hard drive. However the good news is that a video is included aswell start at 13:40:
Spoiler
[youtube]Zg2N3pWIBHE[/youtube]
I'm guessing cause last time I saw 049, he was on the catwalk.. He manages to get down though, in part 5 though.im kidding about the bluescreens and memory leaks LOL

Mirocaine wrote: I got bluescreens and memory leaks on my hard drive.
Whack your PC a few times, always works 100% guaranteed

Anyway, I'll take a look at 049's AI and hopefully do something about it.

I had a crash (MAV) in the Cafeteria. It went as the following: SCP-066 closed doors. One of them randomly played beethoven.ogg. The doors re-opened. And... Memory Access Violation. No idea what could have caused it, except for something in SCP-066's code. I think I recorded it, so I will look through the footage.
I also was able to see the screen on the S-NAV, but only after I was near 895's containment chamber, or at least when I was in the Heavy Containment Zone. I will check and see if the radio starts working there too.
(PS: Is it possible to get the game to ignore MAVs? Wait a sec, if it could you would have done that... nevermind)
Last edited by WillWow_mc on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

Found-a-bug-with-the-DNA-doors
[youtube]JIFIBJFpjb4[/youtube]

I-also-found-another-bug

[youtube]600Y-8apO8s[/youtube]

I-might-need-to-explain-it-more
Okay-so-I-saw-a-bug-in-106's-chamber
So-I-went-to-record-it-and-paused-the-game-at-the-commands-screen
Went-I-came-back-I-could-not-unpause-the-game-but-I-could-walk-around-and-hear-my-footsteps
(Bandicam-hates-me-and-doesn't-record-the-sound)
Last edited by SCP-294 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.