Re: Disappearing S-Nav?

SCP-970 eats items out of your inventory on purpose, I've heard, so yes, that is deliberate.
As for SCP-914... don't refine more than 2 items at once because ever since I updated to versions where the map was split into zones, I've been losing the third item I put in 914.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

Re: Disappearing S-Nav?

WillWow_mc wrote:SCP-970 eats items out of your inventory on purpose, I've heard, so yes, that is deliberate.
As for SCP-914... don't refine more than 2 items at once because ever since I updated to versions where the map was split into zones, I've been losing the third item I put in 914.
Well that depends on how you drop the items from the inventory; if you do it right you can process 3 items at once (I've done that with keycards and S-nav). However unlike in the past versions I've tested where inventory items fall down slowly when dropped, the new versions have items fall down fast, and on less predictable directions (further or nearer to you). It's annoying because there's a chance you could drop the item far from the Intake booth :/ because if so, 914 can't recognize and process it since it's not inside the booth but at the back, and the only way to get it is to noclip through. I wish dropping the inventory items were made better.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.