[1.0.1] Rooms missing from the Map Creator

I've noticed there are a few rooms missing from the Map Creator as of version 1.0 and still in 1.0.1, for some reason the list of rooms selectable in the Map Creator abrubtly ends at room2poffices2, meaning that all the following rooms (as listed in the Rooms file in the Data folder) are not selectable.

-room2sroom
-room2toilets
-room2tesla
-room3servers
-room3servers2
-room3z3
-room4z3
-pocketdimension

As far as I know I guess these rooms aren't "too" important since the pocketdimension is placed automatically anyway and I don't think the other rooms have anything extremely helpful in them, but none the less I hope will be fixed eventually as being able to place tesla rooms could be important if someone was trying to make a sort of safe area in case a player is chased by 106 or something.

Re: [1.0.1] Rooms missing from the Map Creator

Without wanting to offend you it seems to me that it was already the case in previous version the "pocketdimension" and the room of the "forest" was already absent since I do not know any more which version.
Finally for the other rooms I can ask me questions being to give that she was present in the version 0.9.3.
Otherwise there are many things which should be added as the possibility of revealing the npcs of 1.0. Etc. etc.....