V1.0.4 Bug Thread

I've only been playing for a minute and I'm still finding issues. The game's camera fog is to far away. I can see clean through two rooms. It needs to be at approximately near: 1 far: 3. Also, the lighting appears to be different and has apparently messed up the camera fog effects. Also, The guards still disappear when I look up. Note: Before Version 1.0.4, the camera fog was just fine. It just needed to be at near 4: and far: 6
Last edited by LORD DEATH on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Re: V1.0.4 Bug Thread

I got some issues involving the room where 939 is.
On all attempts to test this, I simply made my way to the room and it seems to randomly glitch up.
I tried turning bump mapping off, using different compability modes. None yield a consistent result.

Initial contact. Note that up the right path is SCP-066. No idea why it appeared here...
Spoiler
"Send in the D-Class."
Spoiler
With debughud
Spoiler
On a new save with things working well. i.e it not eating me.
Spoiler
Spoke too soon. (Why did state2 change?)
Spoiler
Somewhat related. When I went up the elevator during the testing, I encountered quite a surprise.
Spoiler
It's not meant to spawn there, right?

Specs are..
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel Core i7-4700MQ @ 2.40GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M

Seed for the glitched one is qihsa
Seed for the normal one is bs2kv5ao

EDIT:
I also sometimes don't get the gas displayed on the camera in lockrooms. It is always one camera that does it too, the other works fine.
The gas reappears as the camera pans to the center of the room.
Spoiler
EDIT2: I am using the fix made by risingstar. Knew I forgot something.
You can find it here --> http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87929#p87929

Re: V1.0.4 Bug Thread

There seems to be a problem with maps made in the editor. I made a map but when I play it I get a MAV. Nothing I do fixes it. The intro works fine but as soon as the lights go out in the room with the bridge it gives me a MAV. I played around with it a bit and noticed that SCP-173 doesn't spawn as the scientist and guard leave, probably causing the crash as it's a scripted event. It only does it with my map. Any seed map works. If it is because 173 won't spawn, I'm not sure how to fix it. I can't fix it through the level editor.
Please, I know what to do. I've done this hundreds of times... Oops.