[1.0.4] MAV when using DNA scanner

I have just tried out the new Version 1.0.4 of SCP:CB, I got an Memory Access Violation when trying to open an door with an DNA scanner(The DNA scanner was the one in the HCZ tunnel with the Elevators leading down to SCP-049's Containment chamber.
I hope that this MAV bug gets fixed in the next update.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Re: [1.0.4] MAV when using DNA scanner

AveryLP wrote:I have just tried out the new Version 1.0.4 of SCP:CB, I got an Memory Access Violation when trying to open an door with an DNA scanner(The DNA scanner was the one in the HCZ tunnel with the Elevators leading down to SCP-049's Containment chamber.
risingstar64 just made a fix for the DNA scanner in the large testing chamber. I've seen it work for the DNA scanner in the 049 elevator room as well.

Here's his update for 1.0.4. All you got to do is replace the appropriate existing files with the ones in the folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m0u93 ... gfixes.zip

Let me know if you still get problems with MAV. Also, make a note of what settings you had the game on (i.e. compatibility settings, running/not running as administrator, enabling/disabling bump mapping, and playing fullscreen or windowed).

Re: [1.0.4] MAV when using DNA scanner

SCP - [Redacted] wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I have just tried out the new Version 1.0.4 of SCP:CB, I got an Memory Access Violation when trying to open an door with an DNA scanner(The DNA scanner was the one in the HCZ tunnel with the Elevators leading down to SCP-049's Containment chamber.
risingstar64 just made a fix for the DNA scanner in the large testing chamber. I've seen it work for the DNA scanner in the 049 elevator room as well.

Here's his update for 1.0.4. All you got to do is replace the appropriate existing files with the ones in the folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m0u93 ... gfixes.zip

Let me know if you still get problems with MAV. Also, make a note of what settings you had the game on (i.e. compatibility settings, running/not running as administrator, enabling/disabling bump mapping, and playing fullscreen or windowed).
Sorry for the late answer, just returned from my two-week vacation.
I downloaded risingstar's bugfixed and it....WORKED!!!
I no longer get an MAV when using DNA scanners anymore.
Thank you for helping me!!
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them